Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey , I am new to these forums because just got my srt-4 on Friday and was lookin to meet with some peeps on northeast side. I wanna check out yall's rides and put a face to the names in the forums.
I have been a member of other forums (3geclipse.org, dodgetrucks.org, 2gstratus.org) . But this ride is by far the best I've ever had.
Holla at me if yall wanna meet or p.m. me or post it here. Lets do this guys! Lemme know when and where .BTW...I live in Kngwood

Jonathon 713-545-3223

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
I kive in kingwood to. I have the E-Blue with whit kosei K1 wheels. You may have seen me beofre. I'm out alot.

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
And there's a guy on the forums, that goes by Poonkle, he lives in kingwood to. He drives the E-blue with the silver stripes on it.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Welcome Jonathon!

I'm Wilson and the one with the silver stripes!

First, a few questions :)

1) Where did you get your car from.
2) You said you were a dodgetrucks.org member (as was I), did you have a Ram/Dakota before?
3) How old are you? We have SRT-4s of all ages here in Kingwood. I personally am a sophomore at Kingwood College.

PS, you are now the 7th SRT-4 in Kingwood :)

The one that works at Firestone is AdvanSRT-4, I live in Sand Creek, the red one is back in Kings Point, there is a dad (adult) that lives in the apartments by the Lake Houston Bridge, a silver one with no wing that lives in the same apartments, and I have no idea where Kevin (another black one) lives.

About the meet, why don't we meet and have Tin Roof BBQ? Maybe Friday night? My cell is 281-635-7639 if you need anything. Let me know.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wilson, that sounds badass! Isnt that place on 1960 next to walmart.
Ill be there for sure. I got my srt-4 last friday at Gulfgate Dodge. My bud works there and I got it for invoice. (shhhhhhh...... dont tell anyone) I traded my baby for it! (Black 2003 Quad Cab Hemi Sport) Maybe youve seen my truck around before, it had the huge HEMI 5.7 stickers and Dual exaust with roll-and-lock top. I know the guys at Firestone have seen it plenty of times, becuase I had to take it back a few times for them to get the shit right( no offence advansrt). Damn I loved that truck. :crying: Anyway, this ride is better by far. I am 27 and that was my 8th dodge vehicle I have bought. Damn is there any members in Kingwood that can legally drink? Hope to see everyone there Friday. :clap:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
What time do you want to meet Jonathon? The red one and I probably can't be there til 8 or so.

How does 8 sound to everybody?

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
works for me, i'll be there!
btw..... Does anyone like to play texas holdem (poker)?
I play on saturday nights in channelveiw if anyone wants to go. $30 is the most youll need and could win $300-$500 in the tourney

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dammit, just checked the weather. 30% tomorrow evening.
Advansrt, post your cel # or p.m it to me

·
Registered
368 Posts
o i c how it is no one invites me to these lil meets black srt im kevin the other black srt in kingweed by the way i have a mopar bop to sale so if ne 1 is wanting this letme kno
kevin cell 8325497467

·
Registered
713 Posts
i live in kingwood too, i have the red srt with removed exhaust (loud as shit). i live in kings point. poonkla is in sand creek.

·
Registered
713 Posts
we should all meet up and head out to oscars on saturday

·
Registered
368 Posts
id be game you people have my number jus call ill go. and NO i mean BOP cause if it was a valve it would have soe internals all it is is a plate with a lil cut in it for the air to escape out a hole NOT TO BE A DICK

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm watchin resident evil tomorrow and I have a poker tourney on Saturday. If anyone wants to play in the (texas holdem) tourney , let me know. 713-545-3223
Good news is that my neighbor wants to go to one of the meets , Jason has the Bluish green 350z with grafix and other mods. You all prolly seen him a couple times and I know for sure one of you raced him and beat him cause he told me you were fukin with him. If I dont go to channelveiw saturday , I'll definately be at Oscars!

·
Registered
368 Posts
ok ok i admit it i beat him and yes i was playin then i let him have it :eveilgrin :clap: tell him no harm done and ask him if he got that other part he was going to get then we can go again but i want to go from a stop

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He ordered cams but waiting to put them on till warranty is up. Stage 2 , of course you killed him. I was wondering why he said you blew him away.....Good job!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts