Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know if there was a Kill Section so I will just post here and whoever would like to move it can.

It's been an interesting week thus far. Got my car running at its best at 3:00AM to have a Saleen 281 S/C Mustang roll up to me the very next day. The kid in the passenger seat looks over and laughs at my little ol' neon as we both hit it from a second gear roll. I spin and eventually getting traction I start to pull away. We catch the next light and the driver says, "I was going to buy one of those!" I told him he should and that was that.

At about 10PM I get out of work and on my way home stopped at a local parking lot where a bunch of kids hang out where I get the chance to race a Red ACR with a 30r. We hit the highway and do two second gear pulls; each time I pull on him by 2-3 cars and that was that. (There will be a re-match b/c the SRT did not have enough fuel and was only running 15psi. This turbo should wake up around 20+psi so I told him when he was ready we would go at it again.)

Tonight I get out of work and stop by the lot again where there is a 337 Gti with a Gt28r wanting to run it. Of what I had heard the car was a 300whp car all day long at 22psi. He told me he was at only 17psi so I told him to crank up the boost and lets hit the highway. We raced 3 times in which I put 2-3 cars on him as well.

Since running meth and adding a new intercooler I am very pleased with how my car runs. I was amazed at how fast the car gets to 120MPH.

I had plans to do a 50trim but instead I think I am going to find a setup with a quick spool even if the power range suffers a bit.

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
GSX911 said:
I didn't know if there was a Kill Section so I will just post here and whoever would like to move it can.

It's been an interesting week thus far. Got my car running at its best at 3:00AM to have a Saleen 281 S/C Mustang roll up to me the very next day. The kid in the passenger seat looks over and laughs at my little ol' neon as we both hit it from a second gear roll. I spin and eventually getting traction I start to pull away. We catch the next light and the driver says, "I was going to buy one of those!" I told him he should and that was that.

At about 10PM I get out of work and on my way home stopped at a local parking lot where a bunch of kids hang out where I get the chance to race a Red ACR with a 30r. We hit the highway and do two second gear pulls; each time I pull on him by 2-3 cars and that was that. (There will be a re-match b/c the SRT did not have enough fuel and was only running 15psi. This turbo should wake up around 20+psi so I told him when he was ready we would go at it again.)

Tonight I get out of work and stop by the lot again where there is a 337 Gti with a Gt28r wanting to run it. Of what I had heard the car was a 300whp car all day long at 22psi. He told me he was at only 17psi so I told him to crank up the boost and lets hit the highway. We raced 3 times in which I put 2-3 cars on him as well.

Since running meth and adding a new intercooler I am very pleased with how my car runs. I was amazed at how fast the car gets to 120MPH.

I had plans to do a 50trim but instead I think I am going to find a setup with a quick spool even if the power range suffers a bit.
What mods do you have?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts