Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure how many of you guys are into tactical sim games, but I picked up Raven Shield this weekend and it kicks butt. The graphics and gameplay are excellent. Here's a brief description:

Command an elite, multinational squad of special operatives against a hidden terrorist foe. In Raven Shield, the third installment to the wildly popular Rainbow Six series, RAINBOW races against time to stop terror and unravel a mystery. In locations around the world, from London to the Caribbean to Rio de Janeiro, lead team RAINBOW in a desperate effort to battle a madman and foil his doomsday plot.

Fifteen all-new single-player missions, 6 dedicated multiplayer maps
Built on next-generation Unreal® technology for unequaled visual effects
Fifty-seven weapons with real-world accessories for endless customization
New multiplayer modes and rules for online play
Real-world tactics and methods from Mike Grasso, Senior Instructor for LAPD SWAT and LAPD Medal of Valor winner

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sounds like a cool game, I'll have to check it out.

I picked up the gods and generals game yesterday, I had to see what a civil war 1st person shooter was going to be like. Kinda funny blasting a dude with a musket.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think a good idea for a game would be indians vs. english settlers. The indians would have tomahawks and bows and arrows and the settlers would have a single shot muskets. It would be called Thanksgiving Day Massacre and as you moved around, you could get power-ups by eating turkey legs and sweet potato pies. When the settlers finally ran out of ammunition, they could throw pies at the indians. The indians would always win, but it would be really funny.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Raven Shield rocks the hizzouse!!!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I'll have to check that game out. I'm playing Splinter Cell right now, and C&C Generals, but I loved playing multiplayer Rainbow Six.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, RS is right up your ally then. It's better than Splinter Cell. Talk about attention to detail, the tear gas actually makes the screen blurry like your eyes are watering.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Grunge
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing