Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,153 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
How do you like that jvc deck? Im thinking about getting one just like it that plays dvd's.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Couple nice looking cars there! really like the FMIC sprayer on the red one, shows it off well!

What wideband is that in the yellow one?

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
damn, nothing bad at all to say about this photoshoot...nice cars, nice ppics, and awesome shots...

carlos nice approves of this thread :) (one of the very few threads i see in this section)

carlos nice

·
Forum Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Main_Event said:
hood dosent seem to sit flush on the yellow = /

other then that nice cars
your right, there is a bit more of a gap on the hood than i would like, but that just how it is :(...

To, Chino and Jayely,

I love the deck, you can put your own pics on there, you can have just one or set it as a slideshow, you can also do small movie clips. it has all the normal functions, remote, several input and output jacks in the back(my ipod is running through one of em), equalizer, etc.... sound is awesome

Illegal, it is actually the carbon fiber background to match the hood

THANKS CARLOS! :clap:

does my car(yellow) looked dropped to anyone?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Illegal Machine stop taking all the mustard wtf!

Haha, cars look real good! I dunno if I like 17's though :eeeek:

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
oh, well if they are the after market adjustable struts then go ahead and slap those sportlines on em

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
i still wouldn't go sportlines...i had them on my car for almost 2 years...blew the stock struts in less than 2 months, then blew the tokiko HP's 5 months later, then got the illuminas and they held up pretty good...still too low...i woulda gone with the pro kit if i had to do it all over again...

carlos nice

1 - 20 of 23 Posts