Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thought I'd let you all know that as of this morning I am no longer with Waverley, or the Gauthier group. I did not agree with the way they operate so we parted ways. I just wasn't in it anymore and didn't like coming to work for people that are scared by selling aftermarket products. It was a very uncomfortable environment for me there as I always felt like an outsider with the new employees.

To anyone that still has parts coming in, I really wish there was something I could do for you. You can try to phone them and see what they can find but to be honest the manager doesn't even know how to look up parts so it may be hard......

There are no outstanding parts for people that have paid for anything. I took care of any lose ends this morning, so if you have paid for something its coming to you still, don't worry.

Big thanks to everyone that did buy from me while I was there, especially in the Eastwood days, I really miss them now. I will be sure to tell you guys where I end up.

Kelly Marsden

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Wow, good luck Kelly if you ever need anything give me a holler and make sure you keep in touch :).

Mike

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Oh one more thing, Kelly do you know if Chris' bolts were aired out today because they are needed for tomorrow...

please :)

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
MikeCandler said:
Oh one more thing, Kelly do you know if Chris' bolts were aired out today because they are needed for tomorrow...

please :)

I made sure they made it to shipping before I left, not sure how they are gonna ship to be honest.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
canadian_srt4 said:
I made sure they made it to shipping before I left, not sure how they are gonna ship to be honest.
Just found out it is going out today express, thanks Kelly you da man :thumbsup:

Mike

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks for everything Kelly!!! I couldn't have finished my car without all your help. The best of luck to you in your future endeavors!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts