Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2004 electric blue all original Dodge Neon SRT 4. It's in excellent condition with 126,000 miles. I hear a lot of different advice about keeping and selling it. Not sure what I should do honestly. What would it be worth now and if I hang on to it and store it what would the value look like in a few years? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
How much do you like your SRT-4?
If you like the car as much as I like mine, keep it and drive it every day and don't worry about what it's worth.

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
This a really personal choice but as SS said if you love driving her and she is all paid for, you will definitely Miss her once gone. Turbo cars seem to do that to people and especially that it sounds like she is not giving you any trouble.
Not sure if the value will go up like we would like but for what they sold for and ones in good shape these days the current value is not bad for a "Neon".;) There are not many left that are in as good a shape as you said.
If you decide to keep her, you should drive her often and not have her just sit around as that will do more damage to a car than people think.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I love it! N it's in amazing condition. All oem 100% nothing wrong with it at all! Well maintained! Blue my favorite color. Just not sure if I should just sell it or store it away n let the value go up! I had my phone with this car I will sell the car if offered a good price otherwise I'll keep it n take it out in the summer once awhile for some fast fun!

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Simon and Hybrid pretty much hit the nail on the head. You will miss it once it's gone, and really... there is not much out there that can put a grin on your face for the kind of value you get from the Neon.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Keep it. No question about that. After all these years I've seen so many people regret it and repurchase them again, only to miss the first one. Forget all that and keep her.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts