Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHHHH!

I got my new baby yesterday around 2:00pm. Bought it from Maroone Dodge in Delray Beach, FL and had it shipped to Wichita, KS.

I'm not gonna go into detail with the whole review bit, just because it's been done...and frankly, there's not one thing I dislike about the car. I just need to get used to the wing in the back, and the huge a-pillars that give you nice blind spots. Other than that I haven't stop smiling since I got the summonabitch.

Must tell you, you get a lot of double-takes in the thing. I had so many people wanna flex, and it was so hard not to. I only had 16 miles on it when it got here, so I have around 190 today...lol.

I will post pics later tonight when I upload them from my camera.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Congrats Quik!

BTW, that wing is contributing to those double takes. :wink:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, bro. And yeah, the whole wing thing I'm sure is catching attention. Not to mention the awesome exhuast notes followed by grumbles and pops... :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hmm.. perfect, my know it all friend claims that Kansas sells 110 Octane at all gas stations?, Please, can you set him wrong or right on this newfound urban myth?

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eh I haven't seen much over 91...my friends say there's 93 octane around here at some pumps, so I'm about to check that out since I burned 7/8 of my tank last night...

·
Registered
161 Posts
QwikSC2 said:
HAHHHH!

I got my new baby yesterday around 2:00pm. Bought it from Maroone Dodge in Delray Beach, FL and had it shipped to Wichita, KS.

I'm not gonna go into detail with the whole review bit, just because it's been done...and frankly, there's not one thing I dislike about the car. I just need to get used to the wing in the back, and the huge a-pillars that give you nice blind spots. Other than that I haven't stop smiling since I got the summonabitch.

Must tell you, you get a lot of double-takes in the thing. I had so many people wanna flex, and it was so hard not to. I only had 16 miles on it when it got here, so I have around 190 today...lol.

I will post pics later tonight when I upload them from my camera.
Congrats on your new purchase!!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Congrats man i will be taking a trip instead of having it shipped....Did you notice any damage from the trucking company???I hope not, but also who took it off the truck???Dont tell me you trusted the person to take your car off!!!Those trucks are pretty scary when you really look at them...But anyways congrats and get those pic's up...

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah the only thing bad about my car were the massive amounts of bugs all on the front end...other than that, it was pristine...like a little angel...lol...I'm thouroughly satisfied...

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Man, that car looks mean at night. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks man...now I just need to wait until I have some SRT company up here. BAHHHHH...who am I kidding? I love being the ONLY SRT-4 in Kansas, or the Plains states (KS,OK,NE,IA) for that matter! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
QwikSC2
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing