Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there are many? I seen an 04 red, with sunroof on ward parkway the other day..

I work at the intersection of 103rd and 69highway.. if there are any of you this way hit me up sometime.

BillN :ninja:

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black SRT said:
Not in KC but I'm 45 min away in Knob Noster AKA Whiteman AFB
We should all get together sometime.

BilLn

· Registered
8 Posts
I bought mine from Sunflower Dodge beginning of March. Hubbie and I live in Merriam. And yes, we do go to KCIR. Glad to see someone else is interested in getting us all together. Just pick a place and time, and let's do it!

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
http://midwestneons.proboards26.com/index.cgi

Head on over there.. We are the Midwest Neon Owners Group.. We get together sometimes.. looking at possibly next weekend... check out the baords and join up.. we have a mailing list also but we hardly use it anymore..

BIlLN

· Registered
27 Posts
I have/wife have a yellow 04'

Live in Blue Springs, MO. There are at least 3 or 4 other SRT-4's running around the Blue Springs Independence area.

Like to meet up sometime, I do work alot though so it may be tough. You may see my/wifes yellow 04 in Overland Park/Leawood area during the week she works out there.

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im still up for doing somethingg sometime you guys. I'm up north in Trenton but i'm in Kc a lot... lets put something together.

· Registered
401 Posts
I own a 2004 black SRT-4 & live about 100 miles NE of K.C. in Chillicothe. Owned it since around April of this year. I was wondering if the Trenton owner used to live in Chilli.? Heard there was a fast one lurking in the bushes!! I agree, we should get together some time before the summer is over. Keep in touch thru this thread. I can easily make it as far as K.C.MO. for a cruise. MODs: K&N cold air intake, Eibach lowering springs, Nology Hot Wires, Custom 18 MSR Wheels with Fuzion 225/40/18 Rubber all around, Red Powder Coated Valve Cover(just for looks). Soon to have Slotted, Cross drilled Rotors. Hope to see all the SRT Heads soon!!!!!

· Registered
57 Posts
you guys should hit up IFO @ KCIR on Oct 24th...

EVENT ACTIVITIES: 1/4 Mile drag racing, car/truck/bike show, stereo crank it up contest, burnout contest, break dancing expo, DJs and Models, vendors, raffles and giveaways, and sport compact wrestling ( www.bloodymidgets.com ).

DRAG CLASSES AND PAYOUTS
FWD Quick 8 $1000
Street Class Quick 8 $800
All Motor Quick 4 $400
14.99 and Faster Bracket $100
15.00 and Slower Bracket $100
Motorcycle 9.00 and Slower Bracket $100

IMPORT FACE-OFF CAR SHOW
Over 20 classes including bike and truck categories plus a SHOW AND GO class where the top 20 best looking show cars are selected to DRAG RACE for thousands in cash and prizes! Trophies for each class.

SHOW AND GO PAYOUTS
$50 to show cars with .500 - .600 reaction times
$50 to show cars running 14.99 - 14.00
$100 to show cars running 13.99 - 13.00
$200 to show cars running 12.99 and faster
$300 to the fastest show car

REGULAR CAR SHOW CLASSES
Best Civic (mild)
Best Civic (wild)
Best Prelude
Best Accord
Best Acura (mild)
Best Acura (wild)
Best Mitsubishi
Best Nissan
Best Toyota
Best Mazda
Best Other Import (Subaru, Hyundai, etc.)
Best Domestic Sports Compact
Best Euro
Best InteriorBest
Paint/Finish
Best Vinyl GraphicsBest Engine Bay
Best Exotic
Best Import Truck/SUV
Best Domestic Truck/SUV
Best Sport Bike
Best Club Representation
Best of Show $300

· Registered
713 Posts
I'm in the Lenexa/Overland Park Area. I see a Yellow One almost every day going north on Pflumm in the afternoon. Is this anyones wife on here? (I don't wanna get my ass kicked for saying she's hot :D )

There is also a Nice Silver one down here, with some rims, Very nice set-up. Also not to pimp-out my friends site. But www.fast4doors.com is a KC based car site, Manly for 4 doors but we have a few friendly trolls there.

Also there is a scenic drive this coming weekend.
Click ME!!!!

All Sorts of Car groups. KC RX-7 club, NSX club, S2k club, and KC Compacts, To name a few.

OK I'm done whoreing!!!!!

· Registered
401 Posts
I*d REALLY like to make the "DAM" cruise, *cept I already made family plans 4 the same weekend.If anyone else has a cruise or get together coming up, PUH-LEEZE let me know.The Midwest Neons Racing & Owners Group is seeming to be having the same trouble. Everybody wants to, just can*t figure out where or when!! Come on-- Lets get it together!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.