Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone out there photoshop the Kaminari hood onto an SRT-4? Here's a link to their site http://kaminari.com/products/03Neon.htm

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's sweet Drizze, but I'm gonna be greedy. :twisted: When you get the extra time can you do an all yellow hood, or a black stripe instead of silver. I'm not gonna ask you to change the whole color of the car to red though, promise I won't! :)

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
RUgoinup said:
That's sweet Drizze, but I'm gonna be greedy. :twisted: When you get the extra time can you do an all yellow hood, or a black stripe instead of silver. I'm not gonna ask you to change the whole color of the car to red though, promise I won't! :)
OK, this is the best I could get it!!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Drizze, and I didn't even have to ask! :wink:
Looks like I found my first exterior mod. :D

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
buying?!

get it on the d/l.

www.kazaalite.com (for offroad use only)

·
Registered
72 Posts
save the money... make your hood functional (cut out the bulge just over the filter and voia la! instant functional hood scoop. dedicate the rest of your performance funds toward new tires!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FIJIGabe0 said:
save the money... make your hood functional (cut out the bulge just over the filter and voia la! instant functional hood scoop. dedicate the rest of your performance funds toward new tires!
Thanks for your opinions, but I'm getting that hood or a similar one sooner or later.

Oh yeah, I'll save up for some tires, the ones without tread! :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice job Roach! :wink:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
oh yea, for those of you who have more money than they know what to do with, i do believe the viper lights will work on the srt-4........i was looking at one next to the srt-4 in the showroom, doing some hand measurements and it looks really close, some slight body work would be required obviously but its possible, now if somebody can find the lights cheeper than 800 a piece then i will jump all over it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
15 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing