Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
flasrt said:
Any pics of the underside of the hood??? IF it trully vent like the stock unit does to the back over the turbo and not just directly into the hood then I might pop the extra bucks for this hood.
ditto.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I don't have any pics of the underside of the hood. Looks pretty much like the stock one with out the sound deading material, and it's black. Don't see may carbon hood manufacturs releasing pics of the under side unless the hood is full carbon top and bottom. THe Kaminari is fiberglass on the underside. The vent is fully functional like the stock vent though the Kaminari has a larger scoop. The wieght is lighter than stock though no acctually wieghts are offered.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
VividRacing.com said:
I don't have any pics of the underside of the hood. Looks pretty much like the stock one with out the sound deading material, and it's black. Don't see may carbon hood manufacturs releasing pics of the under side unless the hood is full carbon top and bottom. THe Kaminari is fiberglass on the underside. The vent is fully functional like the stock vent though the Kaminari has a larger scoop. The wieght is lighter than stock though no acctually wieghts are offered.
they may not, but they dont charge $870 for theirs either! you need to post pics- its smart business, esp if its the most expensive one out there. for the record- the other compay DID post pics of their fiberglass bottom.

also- even if you dont post pics of the underside/bottom, you HAVE to at least give us the WEIGHT!!!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
OK, I talked to Kaminari and they are going to try to get some pics of the under side and the wieght of the hood to me. They will be calling me back today so I hope to get the info posted ASAP.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Thanx- and the weight also?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts