Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
SRT-4drvr said:
thats just an SXT neon

he's right- cuz SXT has the side moldings-- besides, if you got that kit, you would HAVE to get the hood also, cuz the SXT has a different sized hood length than the SRT4- so if you used THAT front end with an ART hood, there WOULD be a small gap.

we've been through all this- I cant find the pic right now, but I've seen it done a little while back on a show car.

alterego said:
I luv the wing:)
I love it too! (deja-vous?):D

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
this is nutty... my general rule is that KITS = RICE but i kinda like this one and this is the only one nobody else seems to like. exhaust = nice touch imo. even tho id never put a kit on, stock our cars look saweeeeeeeeeet.
j.r.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
is it just me or are those 2000-2002 rear tail lights with 2003-2004 headlights.... im all confused, and u can even see the little black SXT bagde on the trunk

·
Registered
841 Posts
Thats the worst looking crap I have ever seen, no offence Vivid, I think Im gonna puke..........:eww:

You guys should send that stuff back to Kaminari because nobodys probably gonna buy any of that stuff besides the wing.

·
Registered
348 Posts
*digs up old thread*

that backside looks horrible. god damn it, I actually liked the front and sides... oh well, I can always wait for the next kit.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
kotu100 said:
is it just me or are those 2000-2002 rear tail lights with 2003-2004 headlights.... im all confused, and u can even see the little black SXT bagde on the trunk
That is odd... good eye! The 03 SXT is pretty much the same as the SRT.(body) Yes the bumpers are different, but the side moldings are add ons... Just like those stupid side moldings that WERE on mine...

This kit by them was out first...

I'm sure they used the same rear bumper making you use the 00-02 tails if put on the SRT. It would give you more tail light options...

Not a big fan of kits though....

k3v

·
Registered
433 Posts
I want thier carbon fiber hood! that looks hella clean. I like kits but nothing crazy unless it's a wide body that actually looks good. that kit is okay but not for me. I think I'd just want better side skirts a lil longer back bumper and or a lip kit.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
verb8m said:
Thats the worst looking crap I have ever seen, no offence Vivid, I think Im gonna puke..........:eww:

You guys should send that stuff back to Kaminari because nobodys probably gonna buy any of that stuff besides the wing.

besides the wing? nah- the wing sucks too!

....err, wait- nevermind. LOL

·
Registered
18 Posts
the wing, i want the winggggggggggg dammit!!!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts