Dodge SRT Forum banner

just wanted to thanks Conroy9940....

897 views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  BlackOhFour 
cuz he cant make up his damn mind on what he wants!:rofl: Hopefully he picks something soon cuz I wanna see some higher power numbers!:readclose Conroy is the shit man we have worked a couple deals here and there plus he is a cool dude to chill with when we meet up.

conroy9940 said:
ERABBIT23 said:
cuz he cant make up his damn mind on what he wants!:rofl: Hopefully he picks something soon cuz I wanna see some higher power numbers!:readclose Conroy is the shit man we have worked a couple deals here and there plus he is a cool dude to chill with when we meet up.
workin on it lol.. i know i cant make up my damn mind it sucks.. haha.. but yeah.. when is the next Pittsburgh meet?

you tell me bro we need to get something going with more than a couple people showing.

tonydsrt4 said:
ya great guy just bought his turbonectics raptor bov setup from him he needed the couplers tho. he even came back the next day to see how i did installing it!!!!! home depot quick couplers FTMFW!!!!! the hey josh mine hold better then yours:tongue:
did you put the AGP Block Off Plate on also?

tonydsrt4 said:
ERABBIT23 said:
tonydsrt4 said:
ya great guy just bought his turbonectics raptor bov setup from him he needed the couplers tho. he even came back the next day to see how i did installing it!!!!! home depot quick couplers FTMFW!!!!! the hey josh mine hold better then yours:tongue:
did you put the AGP Block Off Plate on also?
hell no just flipped my mopar backwards with some rvt works great im ordering 1 soon tho. only thing is i need to install the other spring cause the 15lb works good only to good so i get a lot of flutter
I have the AGP Block Off Plate and if you want it I will send it to you. Shoot me $5 so I can ship it. It was in a box in my trunk when I bought the car. Also my buddy is making you a little video of ur runs!

ERABBIT23@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.