Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm heading off for school today (seeing as it's now past 12am) and I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks to everyone. Granted I know I'm not leaving for good, and more than likely will see everyone around thanksgiving time, but I just felt the need to say something.

To everyone that has helped me with an install, helped with with an issue (be it car related or personal), made me laugh, or just been a friend, I thank you all.

Over the past year or so, I've had some tough time loosing two family members, and having problems with my friends in town. All of you have been awesome friends and accepted me for the goofy kid that I am, and I really appreciate it. It is awesome having such good friends that have the same interests, and are in the same mindset when it comes to certain things.

Although I may have come across as an asshole at times, or bitter, or mean, I just want to make sure everyone knows that I'm not that type of person, and sometimes I let my temper get the best of me.

Anyways, thanks again for all of the memories this summer and before, and I'll see you all soon.

-Joe

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Take care man..be safe and c ya when you come back around.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
best of luck in college man. bring back a hott college chick for ur fat jewish friend...lol just rember we are only a phone call away if u need anything

1 - 4 of 4 Posts