Dodge SRT Forum banner
301 - 320 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
LOL:stab:
I fail to see what's so funny... The factory hubs/bearings have held up surprisingly well so far. I haven't had an issue yet. There is no doubt that Doug's hubs (which I don't have, yet...) are better than the factory pieces, but other members have contested to how much abuse the factory hubs can take. Until quite a few more things get squared away on my car it will not have a set of stickies slapped on it anyway and it has taken all the abuse I have thrown at it thus far without so much as one stress crack. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
What wheel size/tire combo are you running?....nevermind found it. But anyways, your car must be a giant head turner and I bet people ask questions all the time when they see it in person.

·
Registered
57 Posts
sorry if this has been answered but what coils are you running? the fenders actually look really good!! someone should sell rolled fenders like this!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
They do....

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
sorry if this has been answered but what coils are you running? the fenders actually look really good!! someone should sell rolled fenders like this!
It currently has Megan Racing coil-overs. Not the best coil-over by any means, but they're doing the job just fine until a superior setup can be afforded.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
They do....
They don't. The fenders I have aren't steel, they are fiberglass and can't be rolled. However, if needed they can be cut for additional clearance, but they already add approximately 2 inches of width (on each side, so 4 inches wider total) over stock fenders...

301 - 320 of 341 Posts