Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any tips or a how to? Anything that you found that would ease the installation?

Thanks in advance! :hi:

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
Removing the stock cat back would be made easier with spraying down all the slip joints with some wd-40, let is sit for an hour, then removing them. You will most likely have some rust build up between the parts.

The install on the BB is quite simple. You just need some standard wrenches, and maybe a friend. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YEP....thanks! Keep them coming!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Very easy install...you'll love the sound. RAW!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Where did you order it front? I am looking for a TBE right now

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AGP Turbo. The best customer service in the world!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
xthugxlivingx said:
Very easy install...you'll love the sound. RAW!!
Do you have any kind of resonating device or just a race pipe and straight exhaust?

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
a lift, an airgun, and a long extension is nice to have to get those dp bolts that mate up to the o2 housing

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just installed mine Sat., the hardest part is getting the stock dp off and that really isn't that hard. A little wd-40 makes it a lot easier. Its not a hard system to install at all.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome! Keep the responses coming!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What size socket will I need and a min. length on the ext.?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:bump:

·
Registered
689 Posts
OWN3D U said:
Do you have any kind of resonating device or just a race pipe and straight exhaust?
I have the catless dp, which has one resonator.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm havin issues getting the tips off of the friggin rubber hangers in the back :crying: . How'd any of you get it off?

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
Addrenjunkw said:
I'm havin issues getting the tips off of the friggin rubber hangers in the back :crying: . How'd any of you get it off?

Spray the rubber hangers where they connect to the car (with WD-40), wait about 5 mins and they will slide right off.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I tried that... its pulling the wider tip back out of the rubber than I can't seem to do.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Woo.. I got the friggin thing on :clap: .. Yeah it was a major pain. But ooohhhh wow. It's beautiful! :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts