Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to [email protected] for a few minutes and I ended up ordering there traction bushings!!! I cant wait to get these things in and see what the performance difference in the 1/4 mile is...im HOPING for a couple 10ths off overall...THANX PSI-FI!!! I will start posting pics once I get them in.

·
Banned
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, go to the supporting vendors forum and click on Psi-Fi Motorsports. There bad ass!!! I cant wait to get them in!!! Theres also a Sticky on How To install them, but you need a hydraulic press to put them in. ETA on the install is 1-2 hours from a performance shop. Im going to P-Werks for mine to get put in...What they do is eliminate wheel hop which in otherwords they have NO DEFLECTION WHAT SO EVER because there not allowing the bushings to move around. Granted stiffer bushings DO HELP, but all out metal ones are by far the best. Psi-Fi is becoming rich offa these I can see.

On a side [email protected] drawings are better than vincent van goh...lol

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Soccer69er said:
so will this eliminate wheel hop with stock mounts?
It will definately help alot, but wheel hop has 4 main factors that attribute to it:
1 excess engine movement
2 lower controlarm deflection/ bad alignment
3 bad dampening on struts/shocks
4 bad suspension spring rates
yeah #5 can be tire choice and inflation

·
Banned
3,008 Posts
AnotherSlowSRT4 said:
Talked to [email protected] for a few minutes and I ended up ordering there traction bushings!!! I cant wait to get these things in and see what the performance difference in the 1/4 mile is...im HOPING for a couple 10ths off overall...THANX PSI-FI!!! I will start posting pics once I get them in.
let us know how you like them after they are in. I was amazed with all they did. really helps what tourqe steer we have as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.