Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with Josh from J Niles Dodge. The Stage 2 w/toys has officially been ordered. I had to take advantage of the pricing they had! You guys that were out Saturday should have rolled to Kansas City with us. I came back around $800 to the plus side (after paying for the trip, and putting my original $300 in my pocket). Not bad for 4 hours worth of work, and some cruising time in the ol' turd.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Redsled said:
Just got off the phone with Josh from J Niles Dodge. The Stage 2 w/toys has officially been ordered. I had to take advantage of the pricing they had! You guys that were out Saturday should have rolled to Kansas City with us. I came back around $800 to the plus side (after paying for the trip, and putting my original $300 in my pocket). Not bad for 4 hours worth of work, and some cruising time in the ol' turd.
:buah: UH OH!!! Funny how I put down stage 2 numbers on the dyno already..I wish I could just friggin put it down on the track...

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I should just leave well enough alone. The ol' turd runs out pretty good. But, I just couldn't pass up the price.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Don't blame ya. I think I'm the strongest on the dyno thus far...This should put you right on me or above me. But only difference you can put it on the street..I'm still working on that.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't make me Dyno on the current set up..Muah ha ha ha!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Redsled said:
Congrats man.
I hope they dont send you a S2 that will only work for 1 Week :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would have to bitch slap someone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts