Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed them earlier today. And I just finished driving it at night and I am super impress with teh brightness of them. They are alot brighter than the Lexus no doubt!

YOu can see my black eyes on the car. The left light is stock. :)

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Sexy.....is that a yellow booger next to it.
I need one of those for those bitches that like to blind me from behind.

BTW:
R u selling those? How much?

·
Registered
58 Posts
black eye

Looks good but how do they actually work? I bought a set of xenon bulbs for my last neon and they were actually worse than my stock bulbs... in all honesty, are these bulbs any good? If so... hows about a little more info :D

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Re: black eye

Wolfsslayer said:
Looks good but how do they actually work? I bought a set of xenon bulbs for my last neon and they were actually worse than my stock bulbs... in all honesty, are these bulbs any good? If so... hows about a little more info :D
Those are HID's wolf :D

EDIT:
The echo usually comes after!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
my guess is $550 with instruction/shipped Hector?

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No mon,

$535 for the 8000
$495 for the 6000.
and no shipping for srtforum guys.

http://store3.yimg.com/I/exhaustdepot_1740_1201069 pic against the wall. Does not do it justice though. Looks 10 x brigher when you see it.

Yo

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
thank you for correcting me Hector...i'll tell ya in a sec what i think

·
Banned
178 Posts
With out a doubt!

If you ever drive next to the new LEXUS and BMW, look how well there lights light up the floor. These will do the same.
Just wondering, Thanks for the info., I wouldnt know since the lights on my F-body are in the stone age when it comes to lighting quality.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts

*drools*

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Hec:

For sales purposes. You should superimpose a stogk lighting shot above that one. Not a bad price at all :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.