Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey every1 just purchased the srt4. i want to post up some pics but not sure how to.. so let me know how thanks :clap:

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
welcome to the world of torque. I use www.photobucket.com to host all of my images. Once you upload them to the website, just copy the text and paste them into the part you type in on the forum and the picture is up!

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
srt4life954 said:
hey every1 just purchased the srt4. i want to post up some pics but not sure how to.. so let me know how thanks :clap:

• Welcome to the site buddy....theres alot of good info on this site and a bunch of cool guys thatll help you out. Try to avoid the mod bug as long as you can...because once it bites...youre done son. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
merlin00069 said:
Try to avoid the mod bug as long as you can...because once it bites...youre done son. :thumbsup:

lmao!! :rofl: ..i think i fell on the whole hive :eeeek:

p.s. welcome dude ..boost dat fuker.. :Warp:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Welcome! You'll love the car!

Where are you at in FL? You should come out the the picnic on April 9th. There is another thread on it in the florida section. Also we have a statewide meet comming up at the end of April. There is a thread at the top of the forums about it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thanks guys... check out the pics.. hopefully i put it in right.. click the link -----srt4life954 photo album - Photobucket.com---- tell me what u think

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hey what up man! Welcome to the srt4 family. Looks like you've got a modded one already. what all does it have other than the FMIC?

Yeah and you should join us on th 9th and at the end of the month. :cow:

·
Banned
102 Posts
About 4 hours

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Cool ride meng, Enjoy it and drive safe.
Welcome

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
nice eblue..i love the wheels..

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
looks good man. I always wanted the black/chrome lip rim on my car, but i just cant part w/ my gunmetal. :D Dude, you have to bring it down to the Dyno day at Lujans in Miami. be interesting to know how much it puts down.

::edit::
Or if you want to come to a picnic a little closer come to the one on the 15th of april in Boca Raton. Gonna be a decent turn out w/ plenty of food, but you have to RSVP first!! check out the stickies in this Florida section.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts