Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys!? As some of you know I wanted first dibs on this bad boy so I can make a full exhaust system for it. I purchased her in Ft.Lauderdale on the 13th. From what I know, FL was the first state to get them and they only had one. Also, there where only 2 in FL as of yesterday so I think I purchased the first one in the country?

Anyways here or some pics of my new babe. Feel free to ask questions and also imput as to what exhayst you would like.

Front shot
www.exhaustdepot.com/srt4/front.jpg

Side

http//www.exhaustdepot.com/srt4/rightside.jpg

http//www.exhaustdepot.com/srt4/rear.jpg

As I figured, the car has nothing more than a resonator, two to be exact. I took pics of it and here it is.

http//www.exhaustdepot.com/srt4/srt4resonator.jpg

Stock Downipe

http//www.exhaustdepot.com/srt4/stockdownpipe.jpg

Engine
http//www.exhaustdepot.com/srt4/engine.jpg

For some reason I cant get the pics to load up. I think the HTML function on the server is off?

Hector

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
WOw, it looks so shiny and new, ready for a cruise. Good pics, the image codes didn't work and when I went to go paste the exhaust URLs in the box, they wouldn't work, and those are the pics i really wanna see. I'm surprised they put that decorative cover over the fuel injectors with the red SRT-4 badge. I can't wait to get my black one too!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
And congrats to you as well! Whether you have the first one in Florida is up for debate, but from what I see, you have the first picture of one in your driveway:D. As for Duderdude2 who posted the "So I was at my Dodge dealership today" bad mouthing the looks of this car, YOUR PICS JUST PROVED HIM WRONG!:wink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
RUgoinup said:
And congrats to you as well! Whether you have the first one in Florida is up for debate, but from what I see, you have the first picture of one in your driveway:D. As for Duderdude2 who posted the "So I was at my Dodge dealership today" bad mouthing the looks of this car, YOUR PICS JUST PROVED HIM WRONG!:wink:
What the fuck? Have you not read anything I've posted on this forum? I loved the car, and I'll concede the picture of it look awesome. But I did not like how it looked in actuality. Please do some research before you blindly formulate opinions.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
duderdude2 said:
RUgoinup said:
Please do some research before you blindly formulate opinions.
I was going to say the same to you! According to your own words below, you haven't even seen it yet and you have already said "I'm no longer interested in the car. :roll:

"It wasn't the SRT-4. I will still drive that when my dealer gets those on his lot, just for the hell of it. But I can already tell you, I'm no longer interested in the car."

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Re: Black SRT-4

EJ3 said:
Schwwweeeeeeeeeeeet!
I just plowed a deer last night w/ my 2000 neon, I'm now more than ready
to get me a red SRT-4.
I hear you on that one, we had a blizzard come through thursday and I slid into a rock! So I'm currently "borrowing" a car until the SRT's come here, which prolly won't be till April/May. Hey Wasp, any idea when we'll get the cars in our dealerships?

·
Registered
68 Posts
RUgoinup said:
I was going to say the same to you! According to your own words below, you haven't even seen it yet and you have already said "I'm no longer interested in the car. :roll:

"It wasn't the SRT-4. I will still drive that when my dealer gets those on his lot, just for the hell of it. But I can already tell you, I'm no longer interested in the car."
Following your logic, I could criticize you for being enamored with the car before seeing it, but I digress.

Have you not seen the RT? It looks just like the SRT-4, only with a lower-profile spoiler, and a different front (and some other minor cosmetic changes).

Why are you having a cardiac over my opinion about A CAR. It's my opinion, not your's, thus I can't be "wrong".

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
dunno spit, gotta talk to "my dealer" soon and see if he has any idea. last time i talked to them in december they said training was in late march..

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Hey, if that what duder chooses, than that is his choice. It's not wrong and it's not right. Leave him be... you should actually be thanking him b/c (like I said) that leaves one more SRT at everyone's disposal, and that lucky one chance could be you! :p

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
"Following your logic, I could criticize you for being enamored with the car before seeing it, but I digress."

How did you know I missed the car show this year? Anyway, most here haven't seen it in person but we are all anticipating this car including you.

"Have you not seen the RT? It looks just like the SRT-4, only with a lower-profile spoiler, and a different front (and some other minor cosmetic changes)."

Nope.

"Why are you having a cardiac over my opinion about A CAR. It's my opinion, not your's, thus I can't be "wrong".[/quote]

What cardiac? Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but for your own sake check the car out before discounting it and winding up with something less than you wanted. Just my opinion!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
NeonWaSp said:
dunno spit, gotta talk to "my dealer" soon and see if he has any idea. last time i talked to them in december they said training was in late march..
Alright, well if you have any new hopeful info, than pass it on down my way! All I got so far is from my dealer is that they don't know when they're training (atleast they're honest). I will do the same if I hear anything good from mine. Where in NE Ohio you at anyhow?

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Dude...where ya live? Tampa?
Tell us about the handling /performance etc...interior? Cheap?

Exhaust Depot said:
Hey whats up guys!? As some of you know I wanted first dibs on this bad boy so I can make a full exhaust system for it. I purchased her in Ft.Lauderdale on the 13th. From what I know, FL was the first state to get them and they only had one. Also, there where only 2 in FL as of yesterday so I think I purchased the first one in the country?

Anyways here or some pics of my new babe. Feel free to ask questions and also imput as to what exhayst you would like.

Front shot:
www.exhaustdepot.com/srt4/front.jpg[/imgl]

Side

[img]http://www.exhaustdepot.com/srt4/rightside.jpg

As I figured, the car has nothing more than a resonator, two to be exact. I took pics of it and here it is.

Stock Downipe

Engine

For some reason I cant get the pics to load up. I think the HTML function on the server is off?

Hector

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow, looks better than I thought it would :shock:
Hows the inside? regular neon (besides the seats) or any nicer?
anyway congrats have fun, be safe!

Ohh yea, I know you probably havent run it yet, but is there any noticable TQ steer?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
17 Participants
Exhaust Depot
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing