Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my car two days ago and I love it. Is it true that for 04 and 05 when installing a stage 1 that you only have to purchase the ECU and not the larger injectors? I was told by a co worker that the 04 and 05 came with the larger injectors.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yes The 04 And 05 Cars Have The Larger Injectors.
What Color Did You Get?
Congrats And Have Fun Modding

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the white one. Yeah once I find out how not to void the warranty then the mods will come. :clap:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
jwesleyc3 said:
I got the white one. Yeah once I find out how not to void the warranty then the mods will come. :clap:
Then I guess I won't be modding anytime soon...........Even Farting in the car will voids your warranty :lol:

·
Premium Member, 2011 Calendar Car
3,415 Posts
dkjdsn said:
Then I guess I won't be modding anytime soon...........Even Farting in the car will voids your warranty :lol:
I guess my warranty is void then. When I get out of work at the end of the day look out! :rofl:

·
Registered
212 Posts
mopar4srt said:
gj with the white...they are the fastest.
nooooooo...not another one of these threads :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I just got my SRT-4 on Wednesday also!! I love this car! 04' Flame Red w/ sun Roof. 6003 miles for 15,500! Sorry for the hi-jack but I def wasn't going to make a new thread for this lol. Oh, by the way, Red is the fastest....

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
LiFeGuArDrOb said:
I just got my SRT-4 on Wednesday also!! I love this car! 04' Flame Red w/ sun Roof. 6003 miles for 15,500! Sorry for the hi-jack but I def wasn't going to make a new thread for this lol. Oh, by the way, Red is the fastest....

just got my 05 thursday..and red is def the fastest..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts