Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my car dynoed on a mustang dyno and I was wondering how much difference that makes?

It put down 310hp and 316tq with the a/f 11.7-11.9

The car has mopar stage 2, rc750 injectors, agp 60-1 turbo on 20 psi, agp intercooler, greddy profec b, apex-i safc, bdjs 3" exhaust, agp intake, spark plugs gapped at .28 and a few other things.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the sheet I will try and get it scanned and on here tonight or in the morning.

How can I tell if its corrected by looking at the sheet? sorry first time to the dyno

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i was thinking, The car also has an nx intercooler sprayer and a 35shot directport nitrous that we didnt use on the dyno. the turbo spools about 4000rpm then it really takes over. I wonder if I should lean it out some?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
needasrt4 said:
I wouldn't tune any lower than that, talk to Kevin at AGP, thats right where he recommended we tune ours to. Alot have people have seen lower hp #s with the stage 2 computer, it fights alot more than stage 1

We didn't run into this, with Stage 2 PCM my car made 471 SAE HP.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Dyno info

Check out this dyno thread I posted a while back. I had some crazy numbers until I researched it further.

Dyno Thread

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the input, I guess i need to get it over to a dyno jet, And find some better tuners.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Lucille, What kind of motor mounts do you have? I have got to get some stiffer mounts, and yours hold your hp, then they will do fine for me.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Dynojet's usually do read higher than a mustang dyno... difference in load of the dyno, etc...

Just for comparisons... I made 332whp/pump gas on stock FMIC and 60-1 at like 22psi.

Then changing to a spearco FMIC and using the STOCK ECU.. not the stage 1 like I did have on prior dynos... suddenly started to make 367whp/pump gas on same boost.

That's running a fairly rich a/f curve.. 11.5 or richer majority of the time.
I'm running my NGK plugs at a .035 gap.. have had no problems with that. ;)

So in other words.. with the difference in dynos.. you're probably running about right.

I dyno'd 409whp, 406wtq on ~24psi pump gas. And at the track based on my mph.. running 27psi or so on race gas... I estimate ~450+whp. :D

All my dyno's were done on a dynojet dyno.
My setup is very similar to yours(minus you having stage2)... see my mods here:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87920&page=1

Laters!
Jason.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.