Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran a few runs today at a local dyno, the same one as AJPSRT4, my best run was 221.3WHP/252.3WTQ, second best run was 222.5WHP/245.6WTQ. I was kind of disapointed with my results considering the ATP stage 1 cat/dp thats on it. I did not have the K&N filter in,but I am guessing that would do nothing anyway.

Well, what do you think?

How can I host the graph's?

·
Registered
137 Posts
steve,

some nice numbers, kind of keeps my 207/235 somewhat inline seeing as its been one of the lowest stock #'s I've seen. What gear did you do those pulls? I am going to go back soon and dyno with the dp.

Wish I could have made it down there.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine was in 3rd gear, and I sprayed the intercooler with water between runs.

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
Where do u guys dyno at?? i wanna dyno my car but i don't know where to go. maybe one day i could meet up with u guys when u go again.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everybody post your ratings

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sounds good man. It would be nice to be able to see your graphs though. That would help us a little. Don't forget different dyno's give different numbers as do different days, the way the car was put on the rollers.. There are a lot of factors that come in play. I wouldn't be too disappointed.

Laters,

Steve K.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have it, but dont know where to host it,........anyone?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks AJPSRT4, I would never have figured out how to get that up there! :)

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
stevessrt said:
Ran a few runs today at a local dyno, the same one as AJPSRT4, my best run was 221.3WHP/252.3WTQ, second best run was 222.5WHP/245.6WTQ. I was kind of disapointed with my results considering the ATP stage 1 cat/dp thats on it. I did not have the K&N filter in,but I am guessing that would do nothing anyway.

Well, what do you think?

How can I host the graph's?
That is nothing to be ashamed of ! remember stock is 215/245.
And based on what we have seen , people put down from 207 to 223 HP in stock form.
Your best way to do it would have been to have a base run done.

Cali

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know, I need a good slapping for not getting a base line run, and its not like I am ashamed of it, its that I was hoping for a closer run to the 233hp/27?tq rating of ATP's run.

Oh well,....MOPAR STAGE 1, HERE I COME!!

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
stevessrt said:
I know, I need a good slapping for not getting a base line run, and its not like I am ashamed of it, its that I was hoping for a closer run to the 233hp/27?tq rating of ATP's run.

Oh well,....MOPAR STAGE 1, HERE I COME!!
Check ATP's car...they only got 236 with all that stuff and a boost controller set @16 PSI if I remember.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Those are pretty good numbers. Mine was at 220hp and 247tq on my first pull. The other 2 pulls were about the same. That was at about 800 miles, so it would probably be a little better now (mine are standard HP numbers, not SAE corrected BTW)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just looked at there graph, 233HP/273.4TQ with MBC set to 13PSI, which my cars pulls, at least. What they dont tell you is temp at the time, and what gear they are in. Not sure if you pull in a higher gear makes a difference....

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I can say is between me and AJPSRT4 giving stage 1 and stage 2 runs, when he gets his car dyno'ed, you can judge for yourself if its worth the $3-400 for the upgrades.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You know, I thought so, and maybe it has a bit more torque, but the numbers just show the impact that I thought my ass-ometer was showing me. Its hard without another dyno on paper right in front of me, comparing when it looks like the turbo completely kicks in. In theory it stage 1 should help it spool sooner than stock.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts