Dodge SRT Forum banner

just got a ticket

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  lilazndemon20 
#1 ·
I live in vegas and i just got a speeding ticket. on the ticket he put under the make: honda instead of dodge. is there any way i can get out of this because of this error??? its a $400 fine for going 20 over!!

#8 ·
You will get it dropped. a friend of mine got pulled over and he had a really dark blue car that was really dirty. When the cop wrote down the color he put down black. The kid then washed, and waxed, polished what not to his car so it looks really clean and in the sun it looked obviously blue. He took a picture took it to court it was dismissed.

You drive a Dodge not a honda, all you gotta say. Question the officers judgement and how he cant tell the difference between the cars, how could he tell how fast you were going.

#11 ·
Theres a guy in town thats really good with traffic dismissals.. if you can't get it dismissed because of that error PM me and I'll make a phone call and find out waht that guys name is... No worries either way you wont end up being fined/marked for it...

Or I can sign you up for a lawyer service where you pay 26 dollars a month and get all of your tickets dismissed unless you have collision/DUI :) besides that way I'll get 75 bucks for signing you up :thumbsup: :lol:

BTW I think I might have seen you when you when I was on west side of town.. by like Cimmeron and Cheyenne? Anyways GL with that ticket man :)

#12 ·
Every Ticket I get I FIGHT! no matter if I was 100% in the wrong. I go to my court date speak with the cop, tell him/her that I just want to drop the fine to a lower violation so I dont get the points. 90% of the time I get off with a 3111a none moving violation 91 dollars.

#14 ·
not here in Vegas to my knowledge. Besides we don't even have to show up in court here, we can have a lawyer represent us remotely. I've had a ticket here and the lawyer only had to fax papers to the court to have it dismissed.

In California (or at least the Barstow area where I got my ticket?), it sucks. To fight you HAVE to attend court in person, A lawyer cannot represent you without your appearance. I was forced to pay the fine and take the traffic school online because I don't live in the GDM state.

#17 ·
VegasSRT-4 said:
Theres a guy in town thats really good with traffic dismissals.. if you can't get it dismissed because of that error PM me and I'll make a phone call and find out waht that guys name is... No worries either way you wont end up being fined/marked for it...

Or I can sign you up for a lawyer service where you pay 26 dollars a month and get all of your tickets dismissed unless you have collision/DUI :) besides that way I'll get 75 bucks for signing you up :thumbsup: :lol:

BTW I think I might have seen you when you when I was on west side of town.. by like Cimmeron and Cheyenne? Anyways GL with that ticket man :)
$26 a month doesnt sound too bad. i really dont get too many tickets. my court date is already printed on the ticket. oct 14, so i still have a long long time to figure something out. whats even more jacked up is my address for the vehicle registration is wrong. i went to the dmv to give them the form to change my address long time ago but i guess they just blew it off! $190 :crying:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.