Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2005 SRT4 in, no changes in the car, this one is flame red, anyone interested?

·
Registered
799 Posts
We Cant Get Any Info Yet From Chrysler On Hp Did You Get Any Info On The 05s Yet

·
Registered
996 Posts
How about a scan of the window sticker....that would be great.

·
Registered
268 Posts
CJM/SRT said:
Just got a 2005 SRT4 in, no changes in the car, this one is flame red, anyone interested?
Except for a $1,000 price jump. I just looked in TOPS today and 21,995 is the starting price now with no options. Also got the new catalog in and they are going to be releasing an ordinary Neon SXT with the SRT-4 Design Group as an option which basically gives it the scoop hood, dual rear exhaust and high spoiler. So it looks like a wimpy srt-4 without the 17's and front fascia, but everything else on the exterior is the same.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
nathanstl said:
Except for a $1,000 price jump. I just looked in TOPS today and 21,995 is the starting price now with no options. Also got the new catalog in and they are going to be releasing an ordinary Neon SXT with the SRT-4 Design Group as an option which basically gives it the scoop hood, dual rear exhaust and high spoiler. So it looks like a wimpy srt-4 without the 17's and front fascia, but everything else on the exterior is the same.
Didn't I just post in that thread... holy deja-vu Batman.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Paz1986 said:
base price $21,195
Yes, I just double checked this is correct MSRP with no options. $150 extra charge for orange blast.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I'm goin to post the same thing in this thread....

So why are they raising the price in these cars again? As far as I have read, there have been NO improvements for the 05 over the 04. The only thing that changed was the color, not to mention they took away about $500 of the value by getting rid of the 7/70 powertrain warranty. Is it in that much of a demand?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts