Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a brand new front bumper for a pt cruiser turbo with zero miles sitting in my garage collecting dust. Its currently painted black at the moment. Tryin to get 75 bucks picked up or 150 shipped. I'll get some pics up this afternoon.

Also got a 2.5" dual exhaust for the PT turbo for sale as well. It consists of about half of a 3" downpipe with a flange for a cutout welded on and a blockoff plate on it. From there, it goes to 2.5" midpipe with a magnaflow SS resonator in the middle. Then it goes up and over the axle and splits to duals. Again, I'll get pics up here in a few. 75 picked up or 150 shipped. It's currently in 3 peices at the moment so it'll fit in a box better, so it will need to be welded back together when the new owner gets it.

Got a stock 02 housing sitting here for like the last year. Make an offer and I'll probably bite. It's not ported, but I cleaned up the inside and got rid of all the rough casting as well.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ive got a brand new front bumper for a pt cruiser turbo with zero miles sitting in my garage collecting dust. Its currently painted black at the moment. Tryin to get 75 bucks picked up or 150 shipped. I'll get some pics up this afternoon.

Also got a 2.5" dual exhaust for the PT turbo for sale as well. It consists of about half of a 3" downpipe with a flange for a cutout welded on and a blockoff plate on it. From there, it goes to 2.5" midpipe with a magnaflow SS resonator in the middle. Then it goes up and over the axle and splits to duals. Again, I'll get pics up here in a few. 75 picked up or 150 shipped. It's currently in 3 peices at the moment so it'll fit in a box better, so it will need to be welded back together when the new owner gets it.

Got a stock 02 housing sitting here for like the last year. Make an offer and I'll probably bite. It's not ported, but I cleaned up the inside and got rid of all the rough casting as well.
interested in the exhaust... pmed you...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.