Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
should have bought a DSP. :) They can datalog.
I had one but i traded for the sct with tunes on it. The guy said there will be a new program of live load that can data log. I really hope so, I can save alot of mony that way.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
I think I remember reading something about them doing datalogging last year. :)

Have fun waiting. :)

Seriously though, that is one reason I went with the DSP. That and the fact that I could make some of the changes myself like fuel, spark, redline, etc... Figured either way it would let me tune the car like a piggyback for fuel and spark but it would be a safer tune. Cost about the same as well at the time.

Good luck though.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I remember reading something about them doing datalogging last year. :)

Have fun waiting. :)

Seriously though, that is one reason I went with the DSP. That and the fact that I could make some of the changes myself like fuel, spark, redline, etc... Figured either way it would let me tune the car like a piggyback for fuel and spark but it would be a safer tune. Cost about the same as well at the time.

Good luck though.
Yeah i liked the DSP but my buddy with the same setup as me wanted it and had a sct with tunes on it and i can get more for the lifetime of the car so i halped him out. looks like im going to have to go with a stand alone.:clap: that would suck.. haha

Thanks man.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
SCT has officially released a statement declaring that they a stopping all work for datalogging on all DCX platforms .
This means no SCT datalogging for srt4 , ever .

The DSP does datalog , & end users can make simple changes to a few aspects of the tune . But as I understand it , you cannot change the base-code that the ECU was originally flashed with . With the SCT system (both dealer flashed , & Pro Racer packages) you can change a stage0 ECU into any stage ECU you wish . I have refashed my base code as a stage2 ECU .
Another advantage with the SCT setup is that if you decide to program your own flashes , you can upgrade to the PRP setup ($300-$400 ?). This allows you to have full access to tuning software & unlimited flashes & tunes , just like AGP has . to do this with DSP it will cost you over 2 grand !!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SCT has officially released a statement declaring that they a stopping all work for datalogging on all DCX platforms .
This means no SCT datalogging for srt4 , ever .

The DSP does datalog , & end users can make simple changes to a few aspects of the tune . But as I understand it , you cannot change the base-code that the ECU was originally flashed with . With the SCT system (both dealer flashed , & Pro Racer packages) you can change a stage0 ECU into any stage ECU you wish . I have refashed my base code as a stage2 ECU .
Another advantage with the SCT setup is that if you decide to program your own flashes , you can upgrade to the PRP setup ($300-$400 ?). This allows you to have full access to tuning software & unlimited flashes & tunes , just like AGP has . to do this with DSP it will cost you over 2 grand !!!
that sucks.. means more mony now. haha:frogtongu

1 - 9 of 9 Posts