Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A853 CREWS LATEST SILVER!!!!!!A853 CREW FTW!!!!!!
Well here she is nice and stock lololololol:eveilgrin :eveilgrin :eveilgrin






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,461 Posts
Nice car. What suspension do you have?:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NorcalSRTrida WTF is your prob and why is it that you never have anything good to say all you ever do is swing off all these fast srts nuts and fucking talk shit about everyone else take your 16 yr old punk ass off this real mans forum to a shit talking forum like BAYAREARACING....To be honest with you i think your beginning to just get jealous of A853 crew just because they know wtf their talking about and they know how the fuck to tune a car unlike your dumbass nice dyno numbers dumb fuck 290 and 250 @redline wow do you want a award for your sorry ass dyno?????? fuck my car will dyno that with half as much shit as you have....lololololol o but i forgot i know your the fastest srt and the guy with the biggest balls and your better than everyone else well guess what, Go tell someone who gives a fuck because i really beginning to get tired of seeing you constanly talk shit to people you dont know shit about and to people who never said a fucking word to you alright!!!So unless you got something worth me hearing STFU and go to your bitch ass bar website with all your other 17 sec hondas that you think your fast because you can beat them!!!!!Fucking ***!!!!:readclose :readclose :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,799 Posts
christian! said:
so a853crew is practically letting stock srts in? :lol:
He runs faster than your 290+hp =14 sec stock times
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,454 Posts
SilveRbulleT707 this christian! aka NorcalSRTrida talks a lot of shit, more then what a cow takes on a pasture for a year. Your not the only one he comes at with smartass remarks. Just do a search on his posts and you'll see he's as useless as a nail drilled into a piece of tile. Supposely he's 23 but uses his sister, the big kids model for JCPenney's, on his hood (which IMO looks to be at the age of 10). He talks a lot of shit, look around these forums for his pics, I've seen them and you'll see he resembles Steve Erckle just a lighter shade of skin color. The guy is a joke just like his taste for women... turkeys are for Thanksgivings, not to be placed on SRT-4's hoods.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
917 Posts
SilveRbulleT707 said:
NorcalSRTrida WTF is your prob and why is it that you never have anything good to say all you ever do is swing off all these fast srts nuts and fucking talk shit about everyone else take your 16 yr old punk ass off this real mans forum to a shit talking forum like BAYAREARACING....To be honest with you i think your beginning to just get jealous of A853 crew just because they know wtf their talking about and they know how the fuck to tune a car unlike your dumbass nice dyno numbers dumb fuck 290 and 250 @redline wow do you want a award for your sorry ass dyno?????? fuck my car will dyno that with half as much shit as you have....lololololol o but i forgot i know your the fastest srt and the guy with the biggest balls and your better than everyone else well guess what, Go tell someone who gives a fuck because i really beginning to get tired of seeing you constanly talk shit to people you dont know shit about and to people who never said a fucking word to you alright!!!So unless you got something worth me hearing STFU and go to your bitch ass bar website with all your other 17 sec hondas that you think your fast because you can beat them!!!!!Fucking ***!!!!:readclose :readclose :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


:lol:

you guys get your daisy dukes in a bunch way too easy.

98% of all the cars on BAR are faster than you and i.

you're right. i do have a sorry ass slow 290hp car. gee. lol

ill hit u up in a few weeks.

no need to pull a sean, and flip out, eh?

:rofl:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
917 Posts
whitefwdsm said:
SilveRbulleT707 this christian! aka NorcalSRTrida talks a lot of shit, more then what a cow takes on a pasture for a year. Your not the only one he comes at with smartass remarks. Just do a search on his posts and you'll see he's as useless as a nail drilled into a piece of tile. Supposely he's 23 but uses his sister, the big kids model for JCPenney's, on his hood (which IMO looks to be at the age of 10). He talks a lot of shit, look around these forums for his pics, I've seen them and you'll see he resembles Steve Erckle just a lighter shade of skin color. The guy is a joke just like his taste for women... turkeys are for Thanksgivings, not to be placed on SRT-4's hoods.


:lol: :lol:


i find it odd you would remember what i would look like when there has only been 1pic of me posted months ago. and your description isnt even relatively close there bud. aha.

you're almost as big of a fucking dick as i am, for talking shit about someones lady like that. you act like talking shit bout my girl is gunna touch a soft spot? wrong, try again.
not that i care.

calm down sissy boy. its the srtforums. get use to it, or GTFO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,454 Posts
christian! said:
:lol: :lol:


find pictures of me on this site, and ill reward you w/ $5 in your paypal.

you're almost as big of a fucking dick as i am, for talking shit about someones lady like that.
not that i care.

calm down sissy boy. its the srtforums. get use to it, or GTFO
The pictures are on here. It'll be a pain to find them. I am an asshole to those who are assholes and so far your doing a great job. Sissy boy... :jester: lets just say your just lucky your over on the other side of the coast. Because you talk a lot of shit here and who knows where else online but I bet your the sissy in person. Funny you say its SRTforums, no one else acts as immature as you... so I've seen. Even Tommy from the Rugrats seems more mature then you do. Just learn to act more mature and people would leave you alone and not think your such a douche.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,454 Posts
christian! said:
i find it odd you would remember what i would look like when there has only been 1pic of me posted months ago. and your description isnt even relatively close there bud. aha.
I think my description is pretty close. You do look like a goofball from back in the 80's. If you had a mullet maybe then you would be passed on not being relatively close to a brother from another mother you didn't know about such as Steve Erckle. Either way you must think highly of yourself if you think there's no resemblence. Even Laura from the show would want Steve Erckle's half brother Stephan more then you. Truth hurts... go bast your turkey.

I'm done with you. I would hate to ruin more of this guys thread but you had it coming.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,214 Posts
SilveRbulleT707 said:
NorcalSRTrida WTF is your prob and why is it that you never have anything good to say all you ever do ...
lol he was just busting your balls :thumbsup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
917 Posts
whitefwdsm said:
christian! said:
i find it odd you would remember what i would look like when there has only been 1pic of me posted months ago. and your description isnt even relatively close there bud. aha.
I think my description is pretty close. You do look like a goofball from back in the 80's. If you had a mullet maybe then you would be passed on not being relatively close to a brother from another mother you didn't know about such as Steve Erckle. Either way you must think highly of yourself if you think there's no resemblence. Even Laura from the show would want Steve Erckle's half brother Stephan more then you. Truth hurts... go bast your turkey.

I'm done with you. I would hate to ruin more of this guys thread but you had it coming.


bahaha.

whats up w/ you and all these early 90's show 'references'. steve erckle. tommy from rugrats? still tuned in on that nickelodeon?

i consider myself a good looking guy. so your gay ass queeremarks are null in void.

your 'turkey' joke is old as well. say it once, be done w/ it. no need to recycle a 'pwnge' post to post bud. :lol:


and if you gotta use someones looks and their gf's looks as a last resort to try and 'pwn' someone, then you FAIL. period. end of story. i rather you result to mama jokes than that.
you're rather new to the forums i see. like i said, learn to gripe w/ bs comments or put the people on ignore. i LOVE busting these norcal guys' balls. oddly enough, this SAME original poster came into our local forums and cluttered it w/ bs posts, and talked shit to the locals there. im just dishing back what he was serving...turkey. :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,454 Posts
christian! said:
bahaha.

whats up w/ you and all these early 90's show 'references'. steve erckle. tommy from rugrats? still tuned in on that nickelodeon?

i consider myself a good looking guy. so your gay ass queeremarks are null in void.

your 'turkey' joke is old as well. say it once, be done w/ it. no need to recycle a 'pwnge' post to post bud. :lol:


and if you gotta use someones looks and their gf's looks as a last resort to try and 'pwn' someone, then you FAIL. period. end of story. i rather you result to mama jokes than that.
you're rather new to the forums i see. like i said, learn to gripe w/ bs comments or put the people on ignore. i LOVE busting these norcal guys' balls. oddly enough, this SAME original poster came into our local forums and cluttered it w/ bs posts, and talked shit to the locals there. im just dishing back what he was serving...turkey. :rofl:
Right. New to these forums but not new to others, probably been into the scene back when your mom would change your diapers. Wait a minute, that was yesterday. The turkey jokes and the early show reference are what they are, so far from what I've seen you haven't been able to come with nothing better just trying to shoot the breeze. I wasn't trying to pwn anyone, you just don't know truth. Looks... someone's girl... that was not any last resort just made it know... now everyone that reads knows. I could go off and tell you other things other then looks and "your girl". I tell the truth and the truth whether or not hurts did get you in a knot. Obviously, you keep responding back. I've put up with everyone else on here... no one has been a bigger jackass then yourself. To put you on ignore would not make a difference, why you have mutiple screen names and hell I can tell its you by just your idiotic responses. Not to mention while I'm logged on I can't see your post but if I click on the number I can or if I log off I can... so ignore is pointless. I find it better just coming on here and treating a jackass just like a jackass.

I use this forum as a resource for information and so fourth. None I mean none of your responses have beneficial information for me in anyway nor other members obviously. Whether it was a joke or not, maybe I did take it in the wrong way but every thread I click on and you've replied has never been anything informative... just another smartass remark. It does get old and look finally someone came at you about it. Oh well it is what it is... just think before saying the things you say and you wouldn't have to deal with someone like me.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
917 Posts
this is the only SN i have bud. so you must be dealing w/ more than 1 asshole. ohnoez!:wah?!:


lighten up.:hi:

i can be more than informative. i just dont wish to be. there are 4yrs worth of archived info on here. people can use the damn search button.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,454 Posts
True, maybe its the headache I have. Oh well all in fun man all in fun. And the searching would help if it didn't keep going down lol. One day it works another day it doesn't then another day you have to use google search. I think thats why the same questions keep getting asked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bahaha.
whats up w/ you and all these early 90's show 'references'. steve erckle. tommy from rugrats? still tuned in on that nickelodeon?
i consider myself a good looking guy. so your gay ass queeremarks are null in void.
your 'turkey' joke is old as well. say it once, be done w/ it. no need to recycle a 'pwnge' post to post bud.
and if you gotta use someones looks and their gf's looks as a last resort to try and 'pwn' someone, then you FAIL. period. end of story. i rather you result to mama jokes than that.
you're rather new to the forums i see. like i said, learn to gripe w/ bs comments or put the people on ignore. i LOVE busting these norcal guys' balls. oddly enough, this SAME original poster came into our local forums and cluttered it w/ bs posts, and talked shit to the locals there. im just dishing back what he was serving...turkey.
Bro seriously i have never started a fucking thing on any forum (local,or national)I have ever joined and the only problems i have ever had with forums were always caused because of little fucks like your self who have absolutely nothing better to do in life but to go out and talk shit but when it all comes down to it they back out like little bitches so do us all the favor CHRISTIAN, NORCALSRTRIDA & All of the other fucking names you use, & just man the fuck up bro stop talking shit to people and you wouldnt have these problems you know i bet if i met you in person your probably a real cool dude but bro you have got to do some growing up man enough of the bullshit you know what im saying!!!!
:readclose :readclose :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
917 Posts
SilveRbulleT707 said:
bahaha.
whats up w/ you and all these early 90's show 'references'. steve erckle. tommy from rugrats? still tuned in on that nickelodeon?
i consider myself a good looking guy. so your gay ass queeremarks are null in void.
your 'turkey' joke is old as well. say it once, be done w/ it. no need to recycle a 'pwnge' post to post bud.
and if you gotta use someones looks and their gf's looks as a last resort to try and 'pwn' someone, then you FAIL. period. end of story. i rather you result to mama jokes than that.
you're rather new to the forums i see. like i said, learn to gripe w/ bs comments or put the people on ignore. i LOVE busting these norcal guys' balls. oddly enough, this SAME original poster came into our local forums and cluttered it w/ bs posts, and talked shit to the locals there. im just dishing back what he was serving...turkey.
Bro seriously i have never started a fucking thing on any forum (local,or national)I have ever joined and the only problems i have ever had with forums were always caused because of little fucks like your self who have absolutely nothing better to do in life but to go out and talk shit but when it all comes down to it they back out like little bitches so do us all the favor CHRISTIAN, NORCALSRTRIDA & All of the other fucking names you use, & just man the fuck up bro stop talking shit to people and you wouldnt have these problems you know i bet if i met you in person your probably a real cool dude but bro you have got to do some growing up man enough of the bullshit you know what im saying!!!!
:readclose :readclose :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


i like to bust peoples balls, because everyone takes shit WAY too serious on the web. its crazy.

ive only got one SN. and if i recall, you stirred som sh** up on BAR. but thats a diff. topic.

and im sure you're right. if we met, there wouldnt be any drama or BS talkin.

come to the 925 area anytime, and let me know. i wana see what your car can do...:eveilgrin
 
1 - 20 of 227 Posts
Top