Dodge SRT Forum banner

241 - 243 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I wonder what's in it. You can put together a pretty decent tranny for less, but what's in that^ one?
DCR T850 Custom Built 5 Speed Transmission

"Includes all new seals, DCR Billet Tabbed 3/4 Fork, DCR Carbon Blocker Rings for all gears 1,2,3,4,5&R, DCR Custom Synchronizers, DCR Shift Spring Kit, DCR 3rd Gear Hardened Steel Snap Ring, DCR Stock Modified Input Shaft, DCR 1/3/5 Gear Extender, DCR Billet Shift Selector with 2/4/R Extender, DCR Brass Pivot Ball, DCR Upgraded Input Shaft Bearing, DCR Stud Kit for T850, DCR Shimmed LSD Differential, DCR Bearing Kit, All parts checked for clearance and meet DCR Specifications. All bearing journals micro polished. Transmission is painted with Black or Silver Epoxy Paint. Comes With DCR Recommended Valvoline 10w40 ATV/Motorcycle Oil. Built to order."

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in the process of rebuilding my tranny and want to show everyone how it's done. I also media blasted, cryo treated, and powder coated everything. I'm pretty excited...subscribe and look forward to very detailed pictures and a very sexy semi-gloss black powder coated transmission case!

Update: Input shaft assembly tutorial completed on page 3
Update: 3/4 shift fork and shift extender tutorial completed on page 4

After many PM's requesting a complete part list on what is needed to fix 3rd gear grinds the CORRECT WAY I decided to post up a complete list and where you should source all parts from (these parts are for late 03+ lsd t850 transmission with needle bearings):

Updated 1/31/2013

Dealer:
2x - 05069052AA - Seal
1x - 05069049AA - Bearing
1x - J8134488 - Snap Ring
1x - 05013411AA - Bearing
1x - 05069168AA - Nut
1x - 05134147AA - Synchronizer 3/4
1x - 05134146AA - Third Gear
1x - 05134165AA - Needle Bearing 3rd
1x - 05134150AA - Needle Bearing 4th
1x - 05069158AA - Thrust Washer

Some of the dealer parts listed above are currently on national backorder. However, as of right now they can still be purchased from pwerks. So if anything is unavailable from the dealership please see if pwerks can get you the part.

PWerks:
1,3,5 Extender
Hardened 3/4 Synchro Clip
Carbon Synchro rings w/ upgraded shift springs (if they have the springs in stock, if not these aren't necessary)

Wikyd Performance:
TOB Fork
Brass Pivot Ball

Bitts:
3/4 Shift fork

Dealer or Parts Store:
Red anaerobic sealant

Any personal parts list questions feel free to PM me and I'll get you a custom parts list together. The above parts are everything you need to fix third gear correctly and not half-assed. If you have other gears that are having issues please message me either on here or on FB and I will help you with a parts list.
Can you send me a message on facebook please i cant find u and have some questions names wesley stewart thanks !

241 - 243 of 243 Posts