Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SRTforums Member
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we havent had to many meets this year id figure try to get one going along with the charger guys.
Its July 1st at Jordans furniture in Framingham, Ma @ 3pm

So far there are 15+ Srt 8's , and reg chargers,magnums, 300's

I believe there might be a cruise after too.

For those of you that havent been there its a pretty big parking lot, and they have a resturant with all types of food inside.

I know there some people that are intrested.

We never really have a meet with other Srt's so this is a good opportunity to meet with them.

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
If my car runs I will be there, and im gonna check on your caliper bracket now. I will PM you in a few buddy

·
Registered
470 Posts
I will be driving to Alabama for the week. So have fun guys and Happy 4th.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Gary I'll prob be hitting this up. Ill talk to u later in the week so we can cruise down.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
i should go, ill see if i can get a ride from a local and jen can show up after work seeing as how she works like 5 mins down the road.

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
06Limit said:
yeah im cleaning my car and going to nate's. it looks like thats the cool place to go.

nate is cool ... so nate's house is always the cool place to go .... wait, who's nate again?

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
By the way its looking I may actually have my car with me :eveilgrin

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
1badsrt-4 said:
By the way its looking I may actually have my car with me :eveilgrin
that's sick man. id like to go to the meet but its kind of a haul for me since i have to work something like 5pm-2am saturday. plus gas prices suck. but who am i kidding about gas, im driving to florida in a month...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts