Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
816 Posts
Jon43 also known as [email protected] is a scammer who will contact you first relating a car parts you might be interested in and will only use Venmo for pay purposes ((no refund) policy also doesn’t protect from scam). Lost $400 so hopefully someone is saved by this
I promise. No one. I repeat, NO ONE... is going to ever create a new account on this site just to hook you up with some part you are looking for. Don't trust a single tap a talk fucker, especially the dick above me.

· Super Moderator
17,466 Posts
I promise. No one. I repeat, NO ONE... is going to ever create a new account on this site just to hook you up with some part you are looking for. Don't trust a single tap a talk fucker, especially the dick above me.
There are all types of scammers out there, but as far as the ones running the direct interaction "My friend has that part at [email protected], message him", it appears it is only a few people doing that, might even be just one guy, from Nigeria. I suspect this is him replying to a thread where he screwed someone over. Venmo is absolute garbage when it comes to interactions with anyone you don't know, their customer service is atrocious, hence why there are a bunch of class action lawsuits moving forward against them.

I cannot stress enough, if you are entering conversation/interaction with anyone on the internet, not just this website, with the intent of paying for something or sending a part to someone, BE DISTRUSTFUL, make them earn your trust.

They say they have a part? Make them explain what that part is and get a photo of the part. Even if they provide a photo, look the part up on google. Scammers do the same thing, they search the part and use a photo from that search. If you see that item on the google search, yah buddy, that's a scammer right there.

We do our best to try and eliminate these [email protected]^&ers, but they continually change their tactics too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts