Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of today i am offically a SRT-4 owner....{trade in} was my Dodge Raider...forever it will be missed.....but today i just picked up my Black SRT-4...with kicker and sunroof....proud to be with the club... :clap: ...see you around guys :hi:

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
congrats man! you comin to harrisburg with us??

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah im going to Pa for the BBQ.....and its going to take me sometime to get use to it....but ima fast learner....cant wait to have this sucker finally broken in.....so i can start doing shit to it......either than that.....gotta take it real baby till i get to 3000miles....then ill have some fun with it

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im coming out from linden nj,...first one in my town with a srt-4....really happy.....hey if anyone wants add me to aim or yahoo or msn....name is dominiricanmike1.....its use for all....hit me up...do some get togethers or what not.....def. wanna role with someone to Pa...

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
man o man, i think nolimits is headin up from woodbridge, and i know my boy chris (smucky69) is headin up from caldwell... you guys should be able to meet up somewhere out that way... look into it, lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
with all of these srts in the area im suprised i never run into you guys, i live in oldbridge and work in edison. iv only seen like 4 srts every now and then.

·
Registered
802 Posts
well i live in the area too and i never see any1. im in linden all the time, elizabeth, and especially avenue p. Holla at your boy. mine is red too by the way, best color.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
MaxxdOutSRT4 said:
well i live in the area too and i never see any1. im in linden all the time, elizabeth, and especially avenue p. Holla at your boy. mine is red too by the way, best color.
red only looks fast but blue is fast :rofl:

·
Registered
802 Posts
like that billboard on route 22 when the g35 first came out, its a red g35 and the caption reads "it even looks fast."

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey this friday....if any srt-4's in the area....i say we meat up at applebee's friday...so we can get aquanted...Linden Applebee's located at Aviation Plaza....get some grub...get to know each other....good times then we can stratigize for this BBQ.....

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
but if someone else has a better place to meet then im done...just giving a suggestion.....and sat E-town...ima be there.. to watch the races....my boy from Elizabeth may be running his regal t type at the track....so...watch at

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm from Colonia, if u want to meet up at applebees that sounds great to me.... i work across the street at the linden GM plant :eveilgrin I'm also going to etown on sat too, probably gonna race to see what my baby can do stock and my boy is gonna race his 97 accord. hit up my aim: v6frbrd <--- my old whip!!! Congrats and good luck with the new srt!!!

P.S.
Blue is best :lol:

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
damn, id love to be there friday nite or saturday, but ill be gettin my drink on

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey guys...let me know if you can make it friday 10,2004 to applebees.....just post that you can make it and let me know when you can show....so that way we can get a good time to meet up

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
i wont be able to make it ill be in AC trying to win money for my next mod, ahh who am i kidding im going down to donate. but on a side note we all should meet up one day maybe a wed night at e town for a little talk and run i havent been down there since august and when i ran the wheather was hot 95 degrees with a 90% humidity with mods ran a 14.2 car felt like shit now its cooler hopefully it will run better

1 - 20 of 33 Posts