Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
thats the same pic he was using to show his 3rd brake light.

Good luck on sale for that price. I am sure plenty of people want it.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Busted!

OK,
Yes,
that's mine. I had quite a few Germans that wanted my car but the taxes and customs was an additional 26% on top of the price! :wah?!: So I posted that I wan't 19,500 Euros in hand but on "paper" I'll sell it for 13,000. I have a few guys interested already. One guy from Finland :wah?!: wan'ts to come down here. He said the price is no problem as long as there is nothing wrong with the car. 19,500 euro's is more than what I paid for the car!! Shit, I saw a couple others on there for 30,000 and 31,000 euros! I was looking at something bigger like a truck or an SUV, but yeah those 05 Orange ones look pretty tempting! :eveilgrin
We'll see!

Joe

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
schmauch said:
Yeah, 2005 quad cab SRT-10 Ram truck :thumbsup:
Believe it or not, I have been looking at those. Invoice is around 44-45G's. I could afford the payments, they would be around $650 a month. I got 3% financing at service credit and pre-approved for 40,000, but damn, I won't be able to eat for a few months. Maybe Ramen noodles! :crying:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Srt-10

Hey-

Before I ordered my SRT-4, I was looking at a black SRT-10 through AAFES. It was a pre-order that someone backed out of. They had it down to 40k and my sales rep said he could probably get another 3-5K off cause they really wanted to sell it. Dont know if they still have it.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
scottdye said:
Hey-

Before I ordered my SRT-4, I was looking at a black SRT-10 through AAFES. It was a pre-order that someone backed out of. They had it down to 40k and my sales rep said he could probably get another 3-5K off cause they really wanted to sell it. Dont know if they still have it.
Thanks dude,
I'll ask. Do you remember if it was a quad cab or not?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How sick is that?? 8 mpg????? Look at the gas prices rising all time and then think about a car like that.. Sure its hauls ass but at this cost?? It might be a fast ride but the ppl you 'll spank will pass you on the next gas station

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.