Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the jmb cai a good one to get...just seeing if anyone has installed it and had any input on it or anything like that....ive read up on about all the other cai's and ive heard some bad things and leaning towards this one now...any help would be awesome

·
Registered
956 Posts
JMB makes a very good CAI. Several of ours guys in the club have the CAI, and not only do they look great (can be powder coated to virtually any color you want by JMB) but they don't have fitting issues like AEM or "destroying your turbo" issues like K&N.

·
Registered
956 Posts
http://www.jmbperformance.com/colorchart.html is the "main" color list, but they will be more than happy to accomodate you if you have a specific color or design you'd like. Just send them an email stating what you'd like.

·
Banned
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok then to ask another question...should i go with the "ultimate" intake or the 3"...or the 2.5" intake....

·
Banned
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well do i have to reposition the battery or get another battery.....or if i read it correctly they give you another battery...

·
Banned
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright cool, thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.