Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally, it's time to get a great deal on our JM Fabrications sheet metal intake manifolds! :clap: For the next 2 1/2 weeks, we will be running a group buy open to all SRT-4 owners looking to get that extra power being held back by your stock, small plenumed intake manifolds. Before going into the details of the group buy, first some background on our product:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are hand made, TIG welded from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum. The flanges are all CNC machined and surfaced for precise fitment and a leak free seal. Each plenum is press bent to reduce the number of welds which will assure maximum strength under high boost applications. The plenum measures 16" long, 4 1/4" deep, the plenum also features a 1" taper design to even out the airflow. Velocity stacks are incorporated into each one to improve airflow by 10-15%. The vacuum ports are placed on the underside of the plenum for a clean professional look. They are available unpolished or with a mirror like polish. Expected gains can be anywhere from 10-40hp depending on your setup. This intake manifold is more designed for drag racing where most of your time is spent in the upper RPM range, you will lose a little bit of low end power due to the large sized plenum, but it's well worth it.

Along with the stock throttle body flange we also offer flanges for many types of throttle body's. If you don't see your throttle body listed, contact us and most likely we can machine the correct flange. Wiring and cable mounting for non-OEM throttle body's will be left up to the end user, we cannot support this. As with any aftermarket part we highly recommend that you have a trained professional do the install. You will need to modify several things including your upper IC pipe, radiator hose, oil dipstick, and t-stat housing hose. If you think your up for the challenge, we have put together some install tips/tricks to help you along.

More pics, info, and video can be found on our website here:
http://www.jmfabrications.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=80

Here are some images taken from previously built manifolds, some including additional options which others omitted.

Now, for the terms of the group buy:

The group buy will take place beginning now and ending at the end of our business day, Friday, August 3rd, 2007 at 6pm EST. We're sorry, but to be fair we cannot take any discounted rate orders after that time. In other words, west coast guys make note to contact us before your 3pm. ;)

*UPDATED*Rates will be as followed:
2-4 manifolds sold; 10% off
5-10 manifolds sold; 15% off
11-15 manifolds sold; 20% off
16+ manifolds sold; 25% off

Percentage taken off will be off the total sale, excluding the shipping costs. For example: if you ordered a plain-jane non-polished intake manifold with no options, instead of paying $645 + shipping, with a 15% discount you'll now pay $548.25 + shipping. If you ordered a manifold polished, stock map sensor mount, and nos bungs for $745 + shipping, you'll now pay (with a 15% discount) $643.25 + shipping

We will be requiring a non-refundable $50 deposit to secure your spot in our group buy, which is due at the time of ordering. If the group buy fails to get into the first discount tier, those 4 that placed a deposit WILL receive it back in FULL unless they wish to continue with the purchase of an intake manifold at NORMAL price.

At the time the group buy ends on August 3rd, we will be charging the remainder of the order balance to the credit card on file. If deposit made through paypal, we will either call or email you to take care of the final payment arrangements.

Shipping for this group buy only will be a flat rate of $15 for ground transport within the 48 states. Alaska, and Hawaii orders as well as other out of country orders will be charged the normally prices shipping fee for their locations. If you are outside of the continental 48 states and wish to receive a quote on shipping, feel free to contact either myself or Jim through email and/or PM. After this group buy ends, shipping will go back to it's normal varied rate. If you would like your manifold shipped via special shipping services (IE overnight, 2 day, 3 day), the $15 flat rate will be removed and those services will be charged in its place at their actual costs.

Please keep in mind that the manifolds will not begin to be built until after August 3rd, or if we have 5 or more orders that are paid in full up front. All manifolds will be built in the fashion of first paid in full, first built.

How to order:
You may call us (215)-703-3721 between 10am and 6pm EST
You may send us an email to [email protected]
You may send a PM to either myself, [email protected], or the owner Jim, JMFabrications

We will need all of your information at that point, including:
Full name, billing address, shipping address (must be same as billing, unless confirmed ok through your credit card company), phone #, email to send tracking # to, credit card # (if using that and not PayPal), the type of manifold you will be purchasing, and its options that you have selected.

Finally, we can now begin a list of those who have signed up and made a deposit for this group buy. I will try to update it as we go.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Put me on the list!

Do you accept paypal for the $50 deposit?

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
637 Posts
We need some more attention drawn to this. Couldn't this be posted in the group buy section as well? It definately qualifies.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
637 Posts
Deposit Sent paypal. Thanks!

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
interesting.
Too bad I'll be flat-broke from MATT just before this is over... :(
I might have to see what I can scrape to get it.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Pit Viper said:
interesting.

Do what you can, it's well worth putting other things off for this price and this piece.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
IllicitSRT said:
Pit Viper said:
interesting.

Do what you can, it's well worth putting other things off for this price and this piece.
it looks really nice. I tested a different SM manifold, and it felt awesome, even on the stock turbo.
I won't put off Nats, since this is the last year it's going to happen, but I'll have to see what else I can do.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Woot!

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I was also curious as to what modifications can be done if any to the Cold side Intercooler pipe aka the "UPP" to make it fit? I have a PTP "UPP" and it uses 2 silicone couplers and a piece of straight pipe to make up the "UPP"....how does your manifold "sit" or line up compared to the stock IM on the throttle body side.

I also have a Kinetic 60mm TB w/adapter....what would the total "normal" price be for one of your non-polished IM w/the Kinetic TB flange and stock map sensor adapter?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
35 Posts
RoostBoost said:
I was also curious as to what modifications can be done if any to the Cold side Intercooler pipe aka the "UPP" to make it fit? I have a PTP "UPP" and it uses 2 silicone couplers and a piece of straight pipe to make up the "UPP"....how does your manifold "sit" or line up compared to the stock IM on the throttle body side.

I also have a Kinetic 60mm TB w/adapter....what would the total "normal" price be for one of your non-polished IM w/the Kinetic TB flange and stock map sensor adapter?

Thanks again!
The upper IC pipe for the SMIM is actually somewhat simple, we usually use a 90° silicone coupler off the intercooler, then a 90° mandrel bend towards the TB, then a straight silicone coupler onto the TB. You will however need to find someone to weld the BOV flange and sensor onto the pipe. The normal prices are as follows:

Manifold - $645
Add OEM Map Mount - $25
Add Polishing - $50
Add NOS Bungs - $25

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
JMFabrications said:
RoostBoost said:

Thanks again!
The upper IC pipe for the SMIM is actually somewhat simple, we usually use a 90° silicone coupler off the intercooler, then a 90° mandrel bend towards the TB, then a straight silicone coupler onto the TB. You will however need to find someone to weld the BOV flange and sensor onto the pipe. The normal prices are as follows:

Manifold - $645
Add OEM Map Mount - $25
Add Polishing - $50
Add NOS Bungs - $25

does that price include a flange for a 60mm Kinetic TB? I hope I can come up w/enough scratch to get in on this GB!!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yes, the "stock TB style" flange will come on it for $645 plus any options you want.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RoostBoost said:
does that price include a flange for a 60mm Kinetic TB? I hope I can come up w/enough scratch to get in on this GB!!!!
The $645 includes the flange of your choice welded onto the manifold. If the Kinetice TB bolts onto your stock intake manifold (whether it uses an adapter or not) it sounds like it should bolt onto our manifold using the stock TB flange option. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.