Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are supplier is know offering these parts that match the factory color so now you nolonger have to painting or dying the parts to match.I know alot
of you haven't made this purchase because the colors didn't match.Well today is your lucky day.
:clap:

Kit includes switch pods, motors, switches and wiring harness for a neat plug to plug installation. Switch pods cover crank holes in door panel. Pods may be dyed or painted to color match interior.

You nolonger have to paint the pods/switches.:clap:

$175.99 shiped

·
Registered
45 Posts
:hi: Hey guys just to let you know I am documenting the installation of this kit on my CarDomain page located here.

or copy this http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1099061/1

I have not seen any page about installation so I wanted to make one to help others.

I will get the pictures up when I get home from work. Hope this helps some that are not sure of how to install it.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SeRiTc said:
:hi: Hey guys just to let you know I am documenting the installation of this kit on my CarDomain page located here.

or copy this http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1099061/1

I have not seen any page about installation so I wanted to make one to help others.

I will get the pictures up when I get home from work. Hope this helps some that are not sure of how to install it.
Just wondring if you had a contact # .If you do just send it to our email

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Jason,

I was going to purchase this kit off of you today. Why didn't I? For one, i can't believe you do not have instructions on how to install this. And second would be from SeRITc's site.

SeRiTc said:
7/6/05
Well along with the kit arriving open already there were no instructions included with it so I have a tone of screws, bolts, clips, wires, and no clue on where they go! The motors for the doors are not even labeled left and right so this is not just a plug and play kit like JLM Claims. I did get the right side motor mounted and ran the wires; my camera battery was dead so I could not take pictures. Plus it was raining out and didn’t get much done since I need to figure this installation out on my own. I did email JLM about no instructions but did not receive an email back as of yet. As long as it does not rain again tonight I will try and get some more done. Oh yea you will need to cut and drill holes in your door panel to get this mounted correctly! For $170+ I don’t know if its worth the time and hassle of this kit[/U]. Hope to get some instructions soon!

On top off all that you are ASKING him to give you his install instructions and pics. Has the main (only) vendor of this product, I think getting a manual together should of been one of the 1st things you would do for prospective costomers.

I will purchase the kit when it comes with a complete set of instructions on how to prep and install the kit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
A Satisfied Customer

FranknBeans,
I'm sure that Jason would of provided instructions if he could but his distributor does not provide any to him. I just finished installing the kit and could not be happier! It works great and he is the only vendor providing it for us SRT folks. So I hope you change your mind and pick one up, I will be in touch with Jason soon to possibly provide instructions. Feel free to PM me anytime and I could help walk you through the install. Again I think its well worth the price! :thumbsup:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1099061/1

·
Registered
800 Posts
SeRiTc said:
FranknBeans,
I'm sure that Jason would of provided instructions if he could but his distributor does not provide any to him. I just finished installing the kit and could not be happier! It works great and he is the only vendor providing it for us SRT folks. So I hope you change your mind and pick one up, I will be in touch with Jason soon to possibly provide instructions. Feel free to PM me anytime and I could help walk you through the install. Again I think its well worth the price! :thumbsup:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1099061/1

Thats good to hear SeRiTc. :clap: I'll have to pick one up and give it a try. Do you have some pics of the install posted yet?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
uncivilracer said:
I have one of his old kits I havent installed. Willing to sell it so I can get the color matched ones. let me know.
This should work out very well for the both of you.Does juicyjay504 have a contact email.If not I could look in my old emails because I think he had contacted us before.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
can your suplier made a new driver's side door panel to house 4 switches so you wouldn't have to put the 2 rear swithces in the center console. if you could do that i would be in.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
they can't make the armrest pad? im not talking about the entire door panel, just the part that holds the switches.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts