Dodge SRT Forum banner

Japan/Korea ???

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  myteluze 
#1 ·
I'm up for orders and I requested Japan and Korea. Will find out next week. I was told and found by some limited research that I can get 1 vehicle shipped to Japan. Not sure about Korea.

Anyone done this or know what kinda fuel will be available regularly for me if I'm able to do either? Thanks!

#3 ·
I am in South Korea now but not permanent personnel so can't help u man sorry.

#4 ·
Ah cool. Anything worth saying about the place? If you get a minute care to drop me a line at my work email?

findlecn@cvn69.navy.mil

Haven't really heard anything about the place.

#5 ·
Not sure what branch u are in assuming Air Force or army but I see them walking around with kevlars on where I am when we aren't wearing anything on our heads haha. What place are you going to or do u not know yet?

#7 ·
I'm Navy. I'm going to Chinhae to work on shore for 3 years.

#9 ·
I'm going as a geo bachelor so I'm pretty sure I'm taking the car and getting a house off base.

What kind of gas will I have access to ON base and OFF base is one of my major questions. I need to know before Nigel tunes me in July.

Also, I know Korea and Japan aren't too close on terms but I'm hoping to find some local Japanese Kendo and Japanese Language immersion training. That's kind of a long shot though. AFAIK there's no official Kendo stuff in Korea. I will probably end up trying to practice Kum Do since it's 98% the same thing from what I've read. I already plan on hitting the Korean books hard. I already study Japanese and Japan was my first pick but they passed me on it and gave me Korea instead. It's still a great opportunity though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.