Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought a mopar bov (external vent modification) and might i say im very pleased with how it sounds :D
As for perfomance gains, i know the mopar bov doesnt do much. that being said, i dont plan on adding a new waste gate or anything else till i can foot for a big turbo kit which will be a few years, or at leat 70,000 miles if dodge doesnt void my warranty first. so why even bother spending more?

·
Registered
550 Posts
dont feel bad

dont feel bad i am a ricer too by those standards. i have a bone stock 04 srt-4 bright sliver mitalic that i drove off the lot and thats the only mod i have, once i get my cai, i dont plan to do anything else.....unless mopar gives me the credit card they said they would when i was approved for the loan.....then ill go wild and be in more trouble than i know what to do with my self.... what you gonna do tho??? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, i also have a mopar exhaust, stage 1 and sts. im gonna hold for mow as i said before, i plan on going big turbo later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.