Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so we got in line a bit later then normal, I was car 53. But the Test and Tune guys need to learn to fix and drive their rides. Back to back run sof eng blow ups, lose of control, and guys dumping fluids all over the track caused the MM to start an hour late. I got on track at 11:19 It was cold and windy and the wife was getting irritable so I decided to just call the night. I got a good sense of the potential behind the 235's. They still wheel hop but it starts alot later. But even with hop in high rpm 1st gear I pulled a 15.087 Not too great but whell hop used to equate to an almost 16 second run.
I know they had 120 cars paid, the line to get in was past the turn off for spectators as I pulled away. Its just too busy to enjoy, think Im gonna stick to the Street Warz

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
even SW was wierd last time...maybe I should read the schedule :stab:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So from what Im gathering they had over 350 cars and everyone got maybe two runs if they were lucky. Not worth $10. What sucked more, my wife and a friend went to sit in the stands and had to pay $10 each since Test and Tune wasnt over. So not worth $40 (My racing, 3 admissions) To see me run the track once. I was in such a lousy mood I didnt even try my best.

·
Registered
490 Posts
....I was thinkin' of meeting up last night, but then I remembered things like the long lines, people that don't know how to stage, etc....I'm glad I didn't go.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
lilazndemon20 said:
lol plenty of people who didnt know how to stage!! idiots!!!

Yeah like the guy in the Suburban/Tahoe that I went against in my only damn run. 3 1/2 hours waiting to make one pass :gay: . Never again will I race at MM :crying:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Don't hate 'cause i'm wiser than you. MM has always sucked. It's always been a minimum wait time of at least two hours.....no thanks

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont mind that you didnt race, but you could have come out and sat in the stands!!! pussy

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I can sit there and watch for maybe 1-2 hours before i get really bored so i would have been able to see you guys race how many times? Once? Yeah, not going.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts