Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fedex dude woke me up today at noon to give me nice quickwhips fmic! going to attempt to put it on in a few... wish me luck

tim get home i need your drill biatch. :domo:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
How does it look man? Im going to buy one soon.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slim26 said:
How does it look man? Im going to buy one soon.
it looks sweet, but it didnt come with bolts.. argg

·
Registered
371 Posts
you should be able to reuse the stock nuts. thats what i did atleast. Are you guys coming out to bj's this weekend?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
inojoking said:
you should be able to reuse the stock nuts. thats what i did atleast. Are you guys coming out to bj's this weekend?

yea im coming out there, got all my shit installed this week... hey olin, you need to show me how to use this safc2.. its kicking my ass.. what u doing today?

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
qwikk said:
yea im coming out there, got all my shit installed this week... hey olin, you need to show me how to use this safc2.. its kicking my ass.. what u doing today?
for the safc go to the how-to section and read the thread. its like 34 pages but very helpful. thats what i did. atleast do it so you have your initial settings right. if you need help pm me with questions and ill do my best to help you

-brandon

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
srtbee22 said:
for the safc go to the how-to section and read the thread. its like 34 pages but very helpful. thats what i did. atleast do it so you have your initial settings right. if you need help pm me with questions and ill do my best to help you

-brandon

i read it all, its just that i dont know how to take out fuel, etc

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
qwikk said:
i read it all, its just that i dont know how to take out fuel, etc
do you have a wideband? if not dont worry about taking out fuel until you A)get a wideband or B) take it to the dyno (then they will do the tuning). as for pulling fuel out tho, go to settings, HI throttle, then you will see like a graph looking thing. on the right there will be rpms. you go down the line according to your a/f ratios at each rpm and pull out appropriate fuel. remember YOU CAN NOT ADD FUEL WITH THE SAFC2. if you need more help let me know.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
srtbee22 said:
do you have a wideband? if not dont worry about taking out fuel until you A)get a wideband or B) take it to the dyno (then they will do the tuning). as for pulling fuel out tho, go to settings, HI throttle, then you will see like a graph looking thing. on the right there will be rpms. you go down the line according to your a/f ratios at each rpm and pull out appropriate fuel. remember YOU CAN NOT ADD FUEL WITH THE SAFC2. if you need more help let me know.

im not that retarded, i know you cant add fuel and etc, i just wasnt sure how to set the rpm ranges and determine how much fuel to take out according to my afr's

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ic is on, somewhat tuned (thanks for the help olin) and lets just say it was a b!tch getting it on. almost had to cut into the radiator shroud in the back to make it fit.. im not sure if its the new core design on the quickwhips, but something needs to be fixed if people are having problems with this new design. we noticed after about an hour of trying to push it on that the coldside pipe coming from the ic wasnt straight.. kinda at an angle so it was hitting the side of the radiator itself. we had to take the bolts holding the radiator in place off, and prop it up with a small can of soup so we could slide the ic in.. anyway its on and my car pulls like a beast :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts