Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My '03 SRT injectors came today. Heh, now I just need that DP,O2 housing, IC pipes, and WGA, then I will be ready for turbo :) :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just ordered O2, DP, all IC piping. Hopefully it gets here before next weekend. It's a 4 day, lots of time to install.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
what exactly are you doing?

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Yeah, Will, wassup with that? Sell it to wenzel. He'll install ANYTHING....no, wait, that's me. No, wait, that's krazykar. And me. Or wenzel.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I'm pulling the WGA and MBC out of the car along with the S1 computer. Having some difficulties and I don't want warranty issues when I make it back to the states. The S1 has been partially malfunctioning for some time now anyway.

Also pulling out the K&N intake since 1. the mounting bracket broke a long time ago and 2. I don't want to ship it across the Atlantic with an exposed element like that.

I'm going back to a very stock setup.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
SRT_USAF said:
I'm pulling the WGA and MBC out of the car along with the S1 computer. Having some difficulties and I don't want warranty issues when I make it back to the states. The S1 has been partially malfunctioning for some time now anyway.

Also pulling out the K&N intake since 1. the mounting bracket broke a long time ago and 2. I don't want to ship it across the Atlantic with an exposed element like that.

I'm going back to a very stock setup.
How much for the WGA?!??!!?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok this thread blew up all the sudden but

Yes I am going to put a SRT-4 turbo in a first gen.
Yes manni and I just put a very P&P head on my car with oversized valves
Yes I have about 3 grand in parts sitting in my house waiting to go on.

I just got my car back from getting aligned today and had them do
-1.5camber in front 0 toe
0 camber rear -.25 toe
WOW such a difference, I can take a corner that used to squel at 80MPH at 85MPH with no tire noise at all :clap:

I am thinking that the silver golf at the butburg slalom is going down this weekend.

Just oredered Konis too:) Then I should have no trouble getting best of event times on slalom.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I do not have any good pictures of the car yet. If you come to bitburg I will be there. Just look for the loud ass '99 red R/T.

Oh, and manni, the head does make a difference. I ran a 2004 525i from 80kph up to about 150kph and we were dead even unitl I shifted to 4th, then I started pulling.

·
Overseas Moderator
1,192 Posts
99R/T-SRT said:
Oh, and manni, the head does make a difference. I ran a 2004 525i from 80kph up to about 150kph and we were dead even unitl I shifted to 4th, then I started pulling.
Sound good,not like a waste of time!!! you wanna race against me?? Today i took the last thing out what isolates noise... Some kind of very heavy foam on the firewall. now,when i drive it i think i`m sitting on top of the engine! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.