Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone, first time back on the form in a year and a half and was just wondering if any of the old school guys were still around.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Hi Slim26 it's good to hear from you again. However, somethings never change in OT. It's forum not form you old school SRT4 slogger. HybridKid, you're beyond being an old schooler. The geezer will chip in to buy you and the wife, a retirement garage with everything you need to complete your work on Project Blue. And like a moth to a flame, here come o5socalsrt to show off his old school cred. Special greetings and OT props to all.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Well how about that! some new blood in OT. Welcome to OT lile. Your official OT goal, is to reach 10 post by the end of the day, without being banned.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I'm kinda doubly old-school when it comes to turbo Mopars. And I'm definitely getting old. :ami:

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Who? What? Speak up. And get off my lawn.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Ayeee what are you driving now-days? I sold my MK4 Supra and bought an '11 Evo X GSR. Pretty happy with it so far.
I have a gay yellow c5 Z06. I still have the neon. Rebuilt motor. Looks like hell but it runs. I drive whatever car has enough gas to get me to work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
15 Participants
RTShadow
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing