Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
drizze99 said:
Yo, where did you get those?
Man, nobody pays attention around here ;)

See my post in the last thread involving the service manuals...

"2003 Service Manual Supplement

SRT-4 Neon

81-270-03028A (make sure they add the A, without it, you just have the neon manual, all 4.5 lbs and $110 dollars of it..)

goto techauthority.com or 1-800-890-4038. I called the 800 number, $15. They have them in stock. "

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
1) Come'on, no one believes anything unless they can see it :lol:

2) Aha! I was right!!!!! And yes the sticker for mine looked the same as your Red. It just said SRT-4.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
what kind of answer is that? hmmm, dodge doesnt call it a neon, it isnt a neon on the dodge.com page, it doesnt get the discounts that the neons get (unless you get an idiot dealer). btw, photshop does some neat stuff. :p

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yeah but that would take some serious work ya know, he'd really, really, really have to wanna be a jackass and pretty good around some editing software which he prolly has no time to learn since he works on cars :p

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
there is a reason that it is the 2003 srt-4 on the dodge websites. there is a reason they have said it isnt a neon. there is a reason it doesnt say neon on the car. there is a reason it doesnt say neon in the owners manual. there is a reason it is at least 90% different then a neon.

i know people that print things like that for companies. i can bet that DC had no say as to what was to be on the cover.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
that's not photoshop. But there are a lot of service manuals that cover two different cars since they are so similar.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i was just joking about the photoshop. i didnt think everyone would take it to heart.

and according to suzuki i ride a gsxr 600/750.

grain of salt...

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As far as me and my insurance is concerned, its a NEON!!! Anything with a blowdryer on it is bug bucks on insurance. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
well....

You can call a tree a pine or a spruce, but it's still a tree. You can call a neon an srt, but it's still a neon to me. :wink:

Exhaust Depot Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:01 pm Post subject: It's an SRT-4, but is it still a Neon? I have the answer :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Re: well....

krazywhiteboy562 said:
You can call a tree a pine or a spruce, but it's still a tree. You can call a neon an srt, but it's still a neon to me. :wink:
With that reasoning, I think it should be:

You can call a tree a pine or spruce but it's still a tree, you can call a car an SRT 4 or a Neon, but it's still a car. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
As far as me and my insurance is concerned, its a NEON!!!
I have to agree with you E.D. I just got my new insurance papers in the mail today and was blown away. The SRT-4 costs exactly $21 per year more to insure than my '01 Neon SE. Progressive (my insurer) has no clue about this car yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
yea

thanks for the correction grunge but I was trying to make it rhyme :wink:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by krazywhiteboy562:
You can call a tree a pine or a spruce, but it's still a tree. You can call a neon an srt, but it's still a neon to me.

With that reasoning, I think it should be:

You can call a tree a pine or spruce but it's still a tree, you can call a car an SRT 4 or a Neon, but it's still a car.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts