Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"It's just a neon."

I heard the same lines "It's just an Omni" more times than I care to mention. Hated it. I bought my Dodges new so I won't say how old I am.
Had a ball on the street with'em. GT's and IROC's were fun to race on the streets. Don't want to talk about the Grand National thou; what a beast.

I don't have my Dodges anymore but I am coming up on needing a new car. And the SRT-4 kinda got my interest back in Dodges again. I heard from my co-workers "it's fugly" whatever :roll: Opinions are like noses and axxhxles everybody has one.

I've read every article that I can. Looks like a sweet ride to me. Definately not the sleeper look. Cannot wait til they get released in the Northeast. Gotta test drive one.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey welcome to the boards.

I test drove the SRT-4 like 3 weeks ago, and it was a blast. Your gonna fall in love with the car (if you havent already) the second you hear that oh so sweet exhaust note.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I dont' think they're ugly at all. I love the front end. I couldn't imagine covering it up with one of those Kaminari kits. That's fugly.

I have a friend who had (until recently) a late model Corvette, and I let him drive the SRT-4. He loved it. It's a great car. The power you get in a little package is pretty wild if you're used to larger cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
drolander
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing