Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is 11/11/11. How significant it is that we also celebrate veterans day on this date. If you are able to, go and visit a parade, thank a veteran who works with you or live on your block. Our veterans deserve out thanks and praise for all they have done. Once again thank you OT vets.:flag:

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would like to say thanks to all the vets that faught to keep this country a free nation. Many have lost there lives for us to be free and to the ones that have faught, or still fight, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
47,655 Posts
also wanted to add this:

Veterans Day is a holiday honoring veterans of all military services. It commemorates the Armistice ending World War I that was signed at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918. When President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed the holiday a year later, he said:

"To us in America, the reflections of Armistice Day will be filled with solemn pride in the heroism of those who died in the country's service and with gratitude for the victory, both because of the thing from which
it has freed us and because of the opportunity it has given America to show her sympathy with peace and justice in the councils of the nations."

·
Premium Member
47,686 Posts
Happy veterans day. Thank you to all of those that have served, and all their family members. Your sacrificed are greatly appreciated.

·
47,655 Posts
Fuck the Army!

:eveilgrin

But seriously, to all those who have served and currently do, thanks for everything. Minus the fat kids and bitches who get knocked up to avoid deployments, they can kiss my ass.

jim
Agreed...

also, its weird that we have to supplement the Army.. yeah the Navy go and play Narmy.... yet we never have need of the Army supplementing Sailors... yes yes, Sailors are a bunch of fags and pussies but I guess ANYONE can do a soldiers yob....

meh.. just saying..

:eveilgrin

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I usually try to drop in on the service but sick as fuck this year. Keep shooting straight guys. Not the biggest fan of these long drug out wars, but no matter what I don't want to hear about you guys coming home in a box.

·
47,655 Posts
i hope you guys have a great night.. wifey and i are killing a case together.. its weird but we recently became "beer" drinkers..

anyways... no drinking and driving.. and for you those that cant have a drink, here's to you.

JPG, stay safe out there brother!

·
Premium Member
47,686 Posts
i hope you guys have a great night.. wifey and i are killing a case together.. its weird but we recently became "beer" drinkers..

anyways... no drinking and driving.. and for you those that cant have a drink, here's to you.

Thanks man, I will. Drink one for me... and :bs2: without pix with my name on a paper sayin this one's for JPG!!! ;D

·
OT Iron Chef
15,673 Posts

Fun story, me and the gf did the same thing! Bunch of beer, some How I Met Your Mother dvds and eventually........Army and Navy signing a "peace agreement". :thumbsup:

yim

1 - 20 of 54 Posts