Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I bought your 3 inch Electric Cutout and had a professional shop install it. However the cutout worked fine for about a day. Opened and closed maybe 6 times. This morning I went to open it, and it does not open all the way. Maybe an 1/8 of the way (a very tiny amount). It's the QTEC 30 I believe.

It sounded sweet when it worked lol.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
It could be getting stuck on the cutout. Make sure its lined up and the blots are tight.

Also I'll be the first. You should have bought needswings and the mccord.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remax Realtor said:
It could be getting stuck on the cutout. Make sure its lined up and the blots are tight.

Also I'll be the first. You should have bought needswings and the mccord.
I already had a decent downpipe and just wanted the cutout. I spoke to both needswings and quicktime and got quicker and better service from quicktime. I'm sure needswings is great and all, but I went with these guys.

Like I said it opened fine yesterday, however today the car was back at the exhaust place so they could relocate my wideband, and O2 sensor bungs.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Murano
Next time if you have any issues call us. Glad everything worked.

Remax
How about you say out of our forum and keep your comments to yourself.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick Time said:
Murano
Next time if you have any issues call us. Glad everything worked.

Remax
How about you say out of our forum and keep your comments to yourself.
Thanks Quick Time. I will keep that in mind next time. Once again thanks! Cutout is sweet!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naska said:
if i can KINDA threadjack.. what happened? how did Extreme fix it?
They put too large of a washer on the cutout. Therefore whenever it went to open the butterfly lip caught the washer. Simple mistake that was easily fixed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts