Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the return line kit, and a walbro tonight, it was a huge pain in the ass. just when i thought i was done, i checked for leaks and it is leaking where the fuel line snaps into the regulator that came with the kit, in the aluminum fitting. any ideas on how to correct this?

i removed and reconnedted the fitting a few times, each time making sure both sides of the clip had snapped into place.

also, what have most people been using for vacuum/boost signal to the regulator?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
551 Posts
how bout some plumber's tape for a good seal?

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
make sure the fittings are the right direction going into the FPR had a friend do that

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i fixed this by bypassing the in tank regulator, installing my own filter, and running new lines to the front of the car, to the regulator...no more factory fuel lines for me...

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
???

windoz05 said:
well, i fixed this by bypassing the in tank regulator, installing my own filter, and running new lines to the front of the car, to the regulator...no more factory fuel lines for me...
Holy shit man !!! Those little plastic clip seals are like $2.50 at any auto part store. That's what was leaking.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Yea, but Wind is now running much bigger line and bypassing the tiny stock line and all the bottle necks.

Is that correct wind?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, i got my leak fixed, doing the bottle neck fix, and new lines to the fron of the car.....

now when i go to turn the pressure up, the needle jumps on the pressure guage, and i can't really tell where i have it set....

also i am getting pops and bangs if i get into full boost (15psi) what do i need to do to adjust my fuel accordingly?

these are my current (and future) mods

dtec FCBC
rc 650s
agp wastgate
agp fuel return line kit
bottle neck fix
lower hard pipe
greddy rs bov (waiting on uhp)
upper hard pipe (soon - backordered)
agp fmic (in a while - backordered)
turbo xs tuner wideband (shipping)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts