Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dealer (PA), where I bought my '00 Neon. He was clueless! I was the one telling him all the specs, color choices, and pricing. He went and got me a Neon brochure, and proceeds to look up the R/T, and says: 'This is what you're looking at,right?" Wrongo!!! After taking my name, and number, yet again, he promised "to find out more ASAP". Even the GM of the fricken' dealership had no idea, he said "Yeah, that hot-rod neon..." I've decided that an SRT-4 will not be in my future. It's disappointing, after all the hype, reviews by car mags, all these great forums, etc. I'm going to look at an SVT ZX5 Focus, at least they know what I'm talking about!

·
Registered
864 Posts
No offense, but it's pretty stupid to let one ignorant dealer decide what car you are going to buy.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Yeah, don't let one dealer's lack of information change your mind. It would have been one thing if they lied or were rude. It just sounds like they were uninformed. Call or email other dealers for information. You're bound to get a reply from one of them.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
EJ3,

Where are you located? Maybe we can help out. I know of many dealerships around Indianapolis here that are going to sell the SRT-4 for MSRP.

Just got to find a good dealership....

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Samel..can ya do me a favor? Check the Tom O'Brien Northside dealer...my brother works at the one in south Indy, and he says there's an SRT-4 in the North's showroom....is there any truth to that? He swears there's one up there and he rode in it. I'd like to call his bluff if you can check it out personnally for me. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts