Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... i was over at Ontario Chrysler on wednesday and on the way out; while driving through the lot, i noticed a little something.

It was a nice light metallic blue crossfire. BUT this was no ordinary crossfire, it seemed to have nice big rims, a rear wing, and a nice front lip; with all the shipping materials.

So i got out, and noticed a little badge saying SRT-6!!!!! This is the 3.2 kompressor motor is it not!? Maybe "someone" who works at Ontario can fill us in... cuz i saw "your" car parked next to "your" bay, very close to this beauty. SORRY NO DIGI...

·
Registered
287 Posts
my new road and track has a big article on it, 0-60 in 5s or less, 19in tires in back and 18s in the front

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
car looked totally amazing...i was actually very impressed. Now all it needs is a nice 6-speed stick. The salesman said something about it only being auto!?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Im willing to bet that everyone in the dealership probably took it out for a "test-drive" :lol:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
jjo said:
yup, just a slush box....
maybe next year a manual tranny will be in...!
1) I can't imagine any human being shifting faster than the Benoz 5 speed auto in the SRT-6 (fun factod may be another thing).
2) I sincerely doubt you'll see a manual... ever. All AMG Benzs (this is an AMG engine) are autos.

·
Registered
287 Posts
they are gear-less trannys aren't they? they use a spindal shaft instead of gears. similar to the highend audis. which takes less time between gears and no hesitation.

am i correct?

·
Registered
753 Posts
JCX said:
1) I can't imagine any human being shifting faster than the Benoz 5 speed auto in the SRT-6 (fun factod may be another thing).
2) I sincerely doubt you'll see a manual... ever. All AMG Benzs (this is an AMG engine) are autos.
You are right - since AMG never made a 6-speed manual, I doubt there will be one in this car. As for driving it - :eveilgrin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts