Dodge SRT Forum banner

is there a way you can...

783 Views 12 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  JesseL
Install a redline when you have the blue led cluster? A friend of mine soldered in blue led's in my whold dash, i mean ever light is blue.

here are a few pics! I need to replace one of the led's it has a loose connection, becuz i'll hit a bump and it will brighten up!

sorry for the blurr! it's so hard to take pics of the dash for some reason!

See less See more
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
hey where did you get the leds for the cluster and hvac?
yeah... i already have the blue in the pics above..i just wanna ad a redline
JesseL said:
Like this?

Super White LED's from www.autolumination.com
pull out your blue ones, and get Super White LED's from www.autolumination.com
i really dont wanna rip all my led's out.. there not the push in one! it's all custom, soldered in. i was just checking of anyone had any idea's!
i was thinking of some crazy was that you could solder in a red on at the point of redline, and have it hooked up somehow so that when you hit redline the red LED would light up. kinda like a shift light but much smaller and in the dash...and not to over powering so it takes up the whole dash with red,

know what i mean????
PlanB said:
i was thinking of some crazy was that you could solder in a red on at the point of redline, and have it hooked up somehow so that when you hit redline the red LED would light up. kinda like a shift light but much smaller and in the dash...and not to over powering so it takes up the whole dash with red,

know what i mean????
yeah that would be nice! i'm gonna check that out! thanks for the idea!

i'm tryin to figure out if this will work?

http://www.dragraceinc.com/BWE-SL1.html
all my leds were plugin... none of them i had to solder... they were 194 from autolumination.com
DJOrtiz said:
all my leds were plugin... none of them i had to solder... they were 194 from autolumination.com

i know a few people that have those and are no where near as bright as mine when all the lights are off
JesseL said:
the 05's you have to re-solder.

why is that??
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.